safari web browser

yeah I've got it and its awesome, replaced Firefox as my browser.

well i think its best browser on aesthetics, it has a built in spell checker for when your typing on web pages, the actual part of the screen taken up by web page is huge, overall its just mint lol

i dont like it for the fact that apple obv have soem spyware embbeded in itunes or my ipod software which keeps asking me to download it

From what I hear Safari is pretty impressive but does it have a MC Hammer extension that plays "Stop! It's Hammer Time!" :D

im currently using it , some things i like and dont like are....

the spell checkers pretty good, it looks pretty good etc

i dont like the tabbing system, on firefox i middle click to open a tab and it goes straight to that tab which ive gotten used to , and middle click usually closes a tab which it doesnt here

and i cant get things to open in a new tab other than a new window in some cases!

I am too used to Firefox now, and the MC Hammer extension rocks Lee, my housemates have been annoyed by it for the past year and long may it continue.

Did download Safari but wasn't impressed by the layout and theme (not keen on iTunes' looks!), didn't even bother to check if there were other layouts actually.

Not going to bother downloading. I'm not keen on the look (greyness) but a lot of it just looks like Opera to be honest, they seem to have all the same features as Opera, plus SnapBack :|

if it aint broke dont try fix it. firefox ftw but cant fault you for suggesting it.

I tried it and I personally dont like it. Im not too keen on all the itunes layout at all. Its darn annoying tho apple updates keep coming up telling me to download it.

Firefox all the way