rickowens

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone else has or bought Berahino. He did quite well for me scored 24 goals in the first season. We finished second in the table

I haven't got him, but he fired Norwich into the Champions League in the 2017/18 season on my save. I think he scored 30 goals in all competitions.

what about his value ? 27 mil pounds at a club like WBA I think is way too much, on transfermarkt.co he is valued at 11,25 mil

what about his value ? 27 mil pounds at a club like WBA I think is way too much, on transfermarkt.co he is valued at 11,25 mil
His value has increased probabaly because he has played quite well

I bought him for 10m in season 2 because he was unhappy languishing on the bench at City. A really good all-around player for me so far. I feel he can be as good as Vietto, but has the bonus of being an English player!

Brought him 2nd season for 13million for Birmingham, 28 goals in 35matches in the 2nd season, 13 goals in 15matches so far in the next, only in december at the moment but not long until the big clubs come knocking on the door. Recommend him highly.

Just called him into my England team, back to back hatricks for the lad against Scotland and Serbia, playing CF-S and Sterling in the SS.

My second season at WBA and he's scored 21 goals in 30 games so far

Got him on my Newcastle save and sold him after two seasons of running, running, running, running and...running. He doesnt' really do much apart from that, not enough goals and assists anyway. Spurs gave me big money for him which i reinvested to buy much better players such as Mohamed Salah and Zach Clough.

Nope, Berahino is best as a striker. If you want a scoring attacking midfielder, look into Gabriel Barbosa for AMR, he's also a good striker. For scoring AML, Hirving Lozano is quite the bargain, and he can play the other side too if need be.

I'm finding Barbosa and Nacer Chadli combine to slap them in on the regular, especially with a false nine in between them. My front three generally get a good 15-20 goals per season each barring injury.

Sent from my SC-05G using Tapatalk

I've finished my second season and Berahino scored 40 goals, 32 in the EPL