jayman-4291

Reaction score
Is Saivet actually any good? I buy him every time but he doesnt seem to get any better!

He was wonderkid material in 07 and 08 but doesn't develop as good now.

I had him for 6 months in 09 and didnt score 1 goal for me

well im happy to tell you ive got his value to 5 million and after reading these comments i think ill be selling him off

In 3rd season wid Brum he has become decent ...does wel when i play him and scores a few goals...gona loan him out soon to get 1st team football

with regular football he comes good. buy him and then loan him out a few seasons.

Signed him for QPR before, he's done okay in the Prem. Does benefit from a lot of first team football though, so if you sign him in the first couple of seasons loan him out while he develops as a player. Seems to get pretty good, worth over £20m at Barcelona on my game.

Screenshot of him in 2014 on my Scotland game below.

What the **** were Bordeaux thinking letting him go for free?

His mate Sakho is the one who really does the biz for me, quality cb!

got him on a free and sold him a year later but he never played.

TBH with me he always becomes world class. You have to wait until like 2012 and on to get the best out of him.

not quite as good as on fm08. but nurture him with lots of first team football and reap the rewards as he comes into his prime 2013 onwards.

Sakho always turns out good for me too great defender

yea same now my assistant says my best defender is sakho and zapata is nowhere near that standard :O his pace is quite dissapionting tho

He's good in the later part of the game. I got him with City at the start of the game but he never really developed. I'm in 2016 now with Fiorentina and he is Inter's sole striker so it takes him a long time to develop.