l33tshane

Reaction score
the man, the beast, the legend. how good does he turn out in fm10? he's a beast in 09 so just looking for some feedback before investing in him.

hes an animal just like before. well for me anyway.

the man, the beast, the legend. how good does he turn out in fm10? he's a beast in 09 so just looking for some feedback before investing in him.
got him on my man u game and hes one of my best players.

invest quickly otherwise pay thru the nose for dis beast

not that expensive as many think, bought him scond season for 12.5-13.5 in 3 diff save, however he is worth every penny, great player, however i refer Otamendi :)

I bought him in my second for 24.5m and he's a beast!

4th year his at Inter, Esitmated Value a whopping 50 million! :O

i signed him and Otamendi, he completely overshadows him, although i like playing as a left back as i have a sterdy defence anyhow! payed 17 million in 2011/2012. hes the most constantly well playing defender ive seen in FM

Did he change in patch 10.3 ? For some reason, he is playing very ordinary on my Man utd save...

Did he change in patch 10.3 ? For some reason, he is playing very ordinary on my Man utd save...

Yeah mate, Iv seen a few people on about his performances in 10.3
loads of players have gone kak. otamendi, sakho, khouma babacar, i cant even get the mighty arshavin to play well :'(

but lukaku is just god in 10.3(H)

Yeah mate, Iv seen a few people on about his performances in 10.3
loads of players have gone kak. otamendi, sakho, khouma babacar, i cant even get the mighty arshavin to play well :'(

but lukaku is just god in 10.3(H)

He still needs to produce something for me.. Lukaku i mean

I dont really have any issues getting Sakho to perform for me on 10.3 :S always plays well. same as otamendi, however i prefer Subotic since he is an animal in the air lol

Sakho is absolutely the best CB in fm10

He's a monster on mine, footballer of the year twice in a row, shame he chose Man City over my Southampton.. Still, Otamendi is nearly as good and at 2 million, absolute bargain!

I dont really have any issues getting Sakho to perform for me on 10.3 :S always plays well. same as otamendi, however i prefer Subotic since he is an animal in the air lol

Well i sold Vidic to R.Madrid for 66m and bought Sakho, so far, he has a rating of 7.00 and not consistent either... Maybe he just needs a season to settle into the area of englishman's :p On the other hand, Subotic is awsome!