ScyllaJoe

Reaction score
I've tried searching for something like this but could only find things about the A-League/MLS (leagues that already have a salary cap installed), apologies if this has been asked before.

Not sure if anyone has encountered this problem, I put the "annual wage" to £50,000,000 meaning that only £961,538 could be spent per week. I've tried experimenting on a new game to see if it works and it seems to kind of work, but not exactly...

From the first screenshot you can see that Chelsea have left players like Oscar, Cahill, Willian etc out of their squad but they're still spending over £1.5m per week on their wage budget....

I have tried to manage a team when the squad needs to be registered and it's impossible to go over the salary cap, so it works if you're actually managing a team....but the point of this edited game was to try and bridge the gap between the bigger and smaller teams in the league.

I'm not sure if I'm missing something incredibly simple but is there a way to make sure teams stay within the amount that has been set? Any help would be appreciated.

View attachment 289759

View attachment 289758