No, he doesn't. And yes cleverley is one of the best players to sell. Spurs bought him in the first season for 30m from me.

Nice way to generate a fat warchest, havent managed utd yet but will give it a go soonish.
I manage to sell Mirallas second season for 30M to monaco which i found quite the sale of the century myself

My best sale was selling Lewadowski to ManCity in my Dortmund save. 60m !
fair enough to reorganise whole dortmund team from season1 :p

I just sold Jan Vertonghen to PSG for 35m. euros 8-| and i bought Umtiti for 6.5m. and Phil Jones for 21m. summer 2014

haha thats amazing! too bad the united board was only giving me 60% of sales revenue from transfers. and after winning the league and champions league inn the first season i only got 25mill transfer budget! So decided to have a clear out, reduce the wage bill as some players are on ridiculous wages. Ferdi on 110 gone, evra on 90 gone, i lost vidic in jan on a free transfer, nani to dortmund for 20mill and clevs for 35. fletcher for 5 too. but havent brought anybody in. cant get rid of young, no matter what i try. his 120k wages are a killer. But yeah, trying to get reduce this debt is tough! managed to reduce the wage bill by about 600k per week so that should go a long way to helping that.

Haha, yeah Young is a real pain in the nuts to get rid off. Although if you get some decent performances out of him, an oil-rich club like Monaco can come in and take him out of your hands. I sold Young to Monaco, but only for 9m.

Who cares though, 120k/week off the wage bill. I could sign 6 hot prospects minimum with that kind of money!

i played him in my first season! 29 games he played, 11 asissts 5 goals, avg rating of 7.17 and still couldnt get anyone to sign him!! i pffered him out for free, and still nobody stoke came in, then he wanted 81k a week till his contract expired to leave i thought yeah get him out, and then it fell through coz stoke still couldnt afford it lol

i played him in my first season! 29 games he played, 11 asissts 5 goals, avg rating of 7.17 and still couldnt get anyone to sign him!! i pffered him out for free, and still nobody stoke came in, then he wanted 81k a week till his contract expired to leave i thought yeah get him out, and then it fell through coz stoke still couldnt afford it lol
I offer players a new contract with lower wages and loyalty bonus, and offer a lot of clauses like very high appearance fee, ridiculous wages after 10-15 matches and then sell!

Sold Ramires for 40m to Real Madrid, and Azpilicueta to PSG for 35m.

Sold Leroy Fer after 1 and a half season for 20 million euro to FC Porto, but that was in the Beta version!

On the first screenshot of Cleverley how come in the top right hand corner it says 2 managers are active ???

Yeah, I was surprised they accepted the offer. 32 apps and 5 goals with an average rating of 7.