Not sure that there is an ultimate tactic test. I was looking to make a more underdog tactic as I knew I would have inferior players compared to rest of league.

I play something similar with South Shields on my LLM save although with the false 9 1 of my strikers is a target man with direct passing. Full backs also aim crosses to the target man.

when has a glossary for your numerous tactical and a kind of index that explain what tactics and better now adapt to small medium or large club :)
very good job thank you to you

with Sassuolo 3rd season killing it...didnt concede for like 12 games love the contain tactic never concede with it

Do you train players to positions or leave to asst manager

someone been watching class of 92 still out there leauge

I holidayed 1st season to get Salford then forgot about save until the program reminded me. They will not be part of Challenge in FM17.

Mate this tactic is really impressive. 9 matches 9 wins, G:23 GC: 4 with Turkish Giant Galatasaray. Thanks for this tactic.

If you are not an underdog and want to improve scoring slow the pace down.

Tried a season with Salford, won the league easily with tons of goals!

Really a great tactic and so underrated! Beautiful play with plenty of goals scored after through passes instead of one dimensional crosses play. The only trouble is that the players are a bit too tired towards the end of the games, especially the WBs. I'm not gonna post screenshots as I'm in 2027 in my save and have a great squad, but I'm having an **** of a season since I started using this tactic, noticeably better than other acclaimed tactics on this forum. Thanks Knap!