LemonyFresh

Reaction score
Hey, I was wondering I've never played English lower leagues.
But watching the class of 92 got me thinking of doing a Salford save or try a lower league save.

Has anyone played with Salford if so any recommendations?

Never played as them before but I’ve played with a team in that league and they seem to win the league almost ever time I play in that league and jack redshaw is a absolute beast 30+ goals a season

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I currently have a Salford save on the go. Have had 3 promotions in 3 years. No transfer budjet in any year except for 3 year when I sold a 15yr old regen for 120k to Leeds. Jack Redshaw has been my top goalscorer for the 3 years along with Jake Beesely. God Andy Cook on a free and he was sensational as a target man. USed an old school 4-4-2 with poacher and target for first 2 years and then in league 2 used 5-3-2fluid formation that is in the following link http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...-scored-57-conceded-1-2-strikers-scoring.html Just about have my 1st game in League 1 and have the majority of my team from last year.

Salford are probably the easiest lower league save this year. I've had three promotions in a row, automatic from ConNorth, play off from Conference and automatic from League 2. About 7 matches in at league 1 and we're just out of the relegation zone. You don't get a big budget really, so you do need to be a bit smart with your money. But if you're clever you can keep a similar spine from your team for a few years.

Jack Redshaw is a poaching master, got about 90 goals in 100 matches for me. Gus Mafuta is a BWM master, Crocombe is a great keeper too. Most of your team should be good enough to get you into L2, then you'll need to buy a bit more quality.

Signings you may wanna think about: Cameron Healey (sp) is great, can get him on loan for the first year, then buy him for a pittance. Jake Evans and George Hughes, too. Zak Ansah also good for a freebie.
Lionel Stone is great, free, young.

Look out for Arthur Gnahoua, Steven Saunders, Lee Molyneux, Jonathon Edwards as time goes on.
Charlie Rowan on loan from Watford, and should be good enough for three years at least.
Harry Hamblin, if you can get him is great. I got him at the end of the first season for free, been a starter ever since.
Josh Clackstone either on loan, or when his deal runs out is a very solid right back.
Rodgers from FLeetwood, again on loan, or for a small fee. Great at RB or CB.

Redshaw's history

2vmggeh.png

Stumbled across this fella who could be amazing

b6yfbl.png