shwayze

Reaction score
Just started a new Chelsea save because whenever i do Chelsea i end up taking advantage of their huge finances and buy so many players but this time i only bought Pedro and Smithies and I've been playing 4-3-3 (4-5-1 for some) and Kalou has been playing on the LW and he's amazing!
10 Games in he has an Av Rating of 7.98 with 8 goals. That's whilst playing with Winger.
He's fantastic. All his goals are from crazy shots or him running inside and dribbling through the defence on his own. All through that he's had 4 assists as well. (H)

thats awesome its a pity hes so inconsistent in real life it means in a top club hes doomed to being an off the bench impact player!

Do you play him as winger or inside forward?

I use him as a winger but occasionally at half time i put him as an inside forward if i need more goals.

Yer he seems to play very well on the left hand side mate.

You could spell his name right :p. But still, that is a good achievement, although Kalou - and Chelsea - are overrated on FM.

Same story with different team.

I play with Peterborough Utd. I promoted to Premier League in 3rd season and brought Kalou free. He started season amazing became Player of the Month but did not keep the performance. Ended up selling him Fulham for 9m£ at the end of the season.