Salomon Kalou to Decide Future at Chelsea

• Thread starter Thread starter Jamie92
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 38
  • Views Views 3K

Jamie92

Reaction score
Now I was really interested in this article as I am a big fan of the striker, I think he has talent, he has shown patches of it at Chelsea and was a fantastic little player at Feyenoord. I hope he goes to a club that will get the best out of him, but I also hope he stays in CL football, which I have no doubt he will. What are everyone's thoughts on this matter?

Sky Sports link -
http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11668_6798128,00.html

Average player at best. Not good enough to be a starter at club competing for all the trophies. Squad player at best.

For his career sake, he should move to the club that needs him..

Average player at best. Not good enough to be a starter at club competing for all the trophies. Squad player at best.

For his career sake, he should move to the club that needs him..

I disagree, I think a team like Arsenal would suit him and they would use him alot possibly if Arshavin or Rosicky left.

Hes a good lad but not top 4 quality im afraid, should go out on loan see how he does with some first team performances under his belt then decide if to sell him.

Will be a very different player if he moves clubs and gets games regularly
has shown glimpses of his quality at chelsea but doesnt get a chance to see it enough, think he will go to spain or back to holland and im sure he will be a top player

Send him on loan make him better-like they did with Sturridge. Be more than welcome at Goodison. We need players like him right now

I disagree, I think a team like Arsenal would suit him and they would use him alot possibly if Arshavin or Rosicky left.

Nowhere near Arsenal's quality. He's an average player, no more no less.

Im sure once, he commented that he loves the way Arsenal play and would like a move sometime in his career , but lets be honest he doesnt have the quality to play for them as at times his passing is woeful and at the best of times average, dont think he gets enough playing time at Chelsea because hes only a good squad player, I think he will go to spain, or back to Holland at the end of the season.

I can see him staying in England, he shows short stints of what he can do, just needs first team football and he could be something special.

Somebody like Newcastle would be a great club for him.

i would love to see him at arsenal especially on the wing as back up or competing with Arsh or Walcott as Arsh he hasn't been at him best this season

I disagree, Ithink a team like Arsenal would suit him and they would use him alot possibly if Arshavin or Rosicky left.

lol lol lol no thanks he is a not good enough for a top4 team he could play for a fulham, birmingham type of team

He would be good for a team like.. Atl Madrid, Juventus, Valencia... Nothing more thn that... Or Newcastle can just buy him :P

I heard there could be a £9 million move to Fernebache on the cards?

lol lol lol no thanks he is a not good enough for a top4 team he could play for a fulham, birmingham type of team

I think if we had back up like him we wouldn't drop as many points as we did we tried to sign him 2 years ago

Last edited:
Huge shame because im one of them fans that actually like Kalou. I think he gives the team alot coming off the bench late on in games but is that good enough for a side like Chelsea?? Unfortunatly i dont think so.

I absolutely hope he goes.

Makes too many mistakes and misses too many chances to be considered anything more then a squad player.

Back