Salomon Kalou to Decide Future at Chelsea

• Thread starter Thread starter Jamie92
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 38
  • Views Views 3K
He has shown brief glimpses of talent with his appearences for Chelsea but on too many occasions he's let them down and not put in the kind of performance required to be a first team player for a top team like Chelsea. To be honest, I see his situation as very similar to Ryan Babel's when he was at Liverpool; he cearly had quality but never seemed to be able to show it on a regular basis and therefore was frozen out to make way for more consistent strikers.

I don't think he would fit in at Arsenal because he just isn't quite as good as Van Persie, Walcott, Chamakh, Arshavin etc and Arsenal already have an on-off striker in Nicklas Bendtner. I think he should either go to a lower premier league team like Fulham or Newcastle or go to a foreign side in Spain etc.

Perfect signing for Spurs, would fit our game plan perfectly, and we need a flippin' striker

lol lol lol no thanks he is a not good enough for a top4 team he could play for a fulham, birmingham type of team

No offence to either Fulham or Birmingham, but he's better than that. I still think Newcastle is a realistic place for him.

Perfect signing for Spurs, would fit our game plan perfectly, and we need a flippin' striker

Would be good cover for Defoe, although I don't think he'd want to be cover, he'd want to get in, and you play little and large combo, Pav and Defoe today, so he'd have to drop Defoe and I couldn't see that happening.

I would like to see Kolou in a Newcastle shirt next season . Pardew did say he was looking to spend most of thhe £35M fee Newcastle received for Carrol. Around £10M for Kalou and another £25M for other players, sounds good to me

Kalou to Newcastle is a rumour that is circulating. A player I really like. Can play on the wing, or as a forward. Does get in the box and scores a few. Would suit us as we need a player who can cause a defence trouble.

He seems to only play well when Chelsea are playing well. Not up to the standard of Chelsea's starting 11 IMO. If he goes can only be a good thing for Sturridge when he goes back, and he looks like he has the potential to be better than Kalou.

He's a good player. I hope he benefits from first team football somewhere else

Kalou made a massive difference when he was brought on. Getting the penalty for his team and then setting up Lampard. IMO he totally deserved being named man of the match

He wasn't Man of the Match - Lampard was.

He just gave Frank the champagne. But I agree, he definitely changed the game.

He wasn't Man of the Match - Lampard was.

He just gave Frank the champagne. But I agree, he definitely changed the game.

Other way around, Kalou got man of the match mate.

Back