Mr Chelsea

Reaction score
I'm making Sam Hutchingson (Chelsea) on the editor. Is there any useful information anyone can give me on him.
For anyone who doesn't know who Hutchinson is, and why he isn't in the game: He was an injury prone Chelsea player who recieved positive comments about his potential from Jose Mourinho during his time as Chelsea manager. He retired from professional football aged just 21 in 2010 after persistant knee injuries throughout his short career. He became an academy coach at Chelsea after retiring to gain coaching qualifications, but proved his fitness and after playing in reserve games was offered a one-and-a-half year contract in December 2011. He has since been a regular fiqure on the Chelsea substitute bench.

After looking at various sources I've managed to get the following info:
  • Identity - Date of birth, city of birth etc.
  • League appearences - 1 app in 2006/7, 2 apps in 2009/10
  • Non-playing history - 2005 to 2010 player, 2010 to 2011 youth coach, 2011 player
  • Contract - Start on 1.7.2011 and expires on 30.6.2013 (start date to fit game date). #27
  • Positions - RB/CB, but which is his natural position?
Is there any more information people can give me to add? CA/PA suggestions. Attribute suggestions etc.

Use the FM10 or FM11 editor if you have them, he should be on one of them.