Samba hands in transfer request.

Samaba is a top defender at mid team premiership level. I reckon he could join West Ham, Stoke or Sanderland

not surprised seeing though kean in india and is likely to get the job full time indians should stick to cricket and leave football alone

not surprised seeing though kean in india and is likely to get the job full time indians should stick to cricket and leave football alone

And you should stick to doing **** all with you life.....

Indians have as much right to be involved with Football as we do...

Samba is ******* prawn.

Would love to see him at Arsenal tbh, think a big unit is what they are missing.

And you should stick to doing **** all with you life.....

Indians have as much right to be involved with Football as we do...
what by ******* up a club that took a hard working man to build (*****)

you should stick to not making pointless ignorant statements

---------- Post added at 04:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 PM ----------

keep the insults out.

allardyce was there two years, hardly built the club. they have just paid off ALL of blackburns debts

Now i can just imagine the possibility on JT and Samba in defence :D

lets not make this into a racist thread, not all indians are bad. in fact i have a few indian mates

The Indians should have really had a good replacement ready if they were going to sack Allardyce. It was always going to cause a bit of uproar from fans and players, no?

Keep the ridiculous stereotypical views out of this.

I would of thought they have somebody lined up, and will probably want to have them in charge before the season gets to far in, can't see them keeping that caretaker manager for much longer, quicker they get another manager in the better.

I can see Samba staying if the right man is in charge, maybe even an improved contract, cos' that's what they're all after nowadays.

(Teves/Rooney)

I would of thought they have somebody lined up, and will probably want to have them in charge before the season gets to far in, can't see them keeping that caretaker manager for much longer, quicker they get another manager in the better.

I can see Samba staying if the right man is in charge, maybe even an improved contract, cos' that's what they're all after nowadays.

(Teves/Rooney)
its clear that they didnt want to give Allardyce any money.

Also has he actually handed in a transfer?

its clear that they didnt want to give Allardyce any money.

Also has he actually handed in a transfer?

He's said he 'wants' to leave, but I'm not sure whether he's handed in a request just yet.

Can we not just give Samba more money? - that seems to be the best remedy for withdrawing transfer requests.

Samba is quality, his passion and desire has a big part to do with it. IMO Nelson brings him down.

Can we not just give Samba more money? - that seems to be the best remedy for withdrawing transfer requests.

Samba is quality, his passion and desire has a big part to do with it. IMO Nelson brings him down.

He's the club captain, and I think Morten Gamst Pedersen is your top earner, so maybe he just wants a pay rise, or maybe not? I'm sure we'll find out sooner or later.

Quality player, could do a job for most premiership sides and boy, would Blackburn miss him.

Quality, quality player, pretty much embodies everything Arsenal need, if this is indeed true and he has handed in a transfer request, Wenger you have got to sign him pleeeeaaaasseeeee. Unless they start asking for ridiculous sums of money.