Same Bug!! Still conceding ridiculous amount of goals from crosses

cleanupkid

Reaction score
Well it seems the bug from FM2016 is still here, I'm conceding 3-4 goals a game from crosses to an unmarked player. Just lost 7-2 to Crystal PAlace, and 6-3 to West Ham with Everton and every goal conceded was identical.

They've had a year to fix it!

Appalling

Well it seems the bug from FM2016 is still here, I'm conceding 3-4 goals a game from crosses to an unmarked player. Just lost 7-2 to Crystal PAlace, and 6-3 to West Ham with Everton and every goal conceded was identical.

Appalling
What's appalling is the whinging post. What purpose does it serve?

If you lose 7-2, there's a lot more than just a 'bug' going on, which FWIW, was fixed.

Post your setup.

The purpose it serves is to give feedback and to see if there is a way round it. What setup do you need?

How do you set up to defend these identical goals, the same as the 2016 where it was common knowledge that it was a bug. That was fixed with an update

The purpose it serves is to give feedback and to see if there is a way round it. What setup do you need?
The entire tactical setup, obviously. Mentality, roles, duties, TIs and PIs.

It's a system I employed successfully imn previous games and after the bug fix last time. I'll just wait for a fix.
Would take all evening to describe the system in that detail

It's a system I employed successfully imn previous games and after the bug fix last time. I'll just wait for a fix.
Would take all evening to describe the system in that detail
1 - There was no bug fix for crosses "last time". Defender reactions were improved for FM17.

2 - You're going to be waiting a while. Maybe forever.

3 - Take screenshots.

i wouldnt call it a whining post. the point isnt he lost 7-2, point is goal animations are all the same no?
Put Only commentary m8, and u fixed it :D

i wouldnt call it a whining post. the point isnt he lost 7-2, point is goal animations are all the same no?
Put Only commentary m8, and u fixed it :D
It was a whining post. Anyone else would have asked for advice. If he's letting in the same goals, there's a big weakness in his setup and weirdly, he's not spotting it and not doing anything about it.

Appalling

Software Bug: "A software [FONT=arial, sans-serif]bug is an error, flaw, failure or fault in a computer program or system that causes it to produce an incorrect or unexpected result, or to behave in unintended ways.".... the fact that it's predictable means it's not a bug, [/FONT][FONT=arial, sans-serif]or even a glitch.

There's a reason crossing is a tactic heavily relied on by teams and is reserved in football history as one of the most important tactical systems; because it's a) relatively simple to execute, b) doesn't require a huge amount of talent in your squad and c) is difficult to defend against unless you understand the concept of reducing space and pressing.

I'm willing to go out on a limb here and assume your tactic is designed from the point of view of when YOU have the ball, and not when THEY have the ball. Design a tactic that looks to cover space and then use that space to create chances. IT's like what Klopp is doing at Liverpool; he's instructing the players how to control the pitch and not just the ball. [/FONT]