hetacz

Reaction score
Hi

I cant find decent amr inside forward. So Can i play same footed winger as inside forward? Will it be good?
Can i train my left footed AMC to play AMR IF ? Will it work? He has right now 0 ability to play AMR ?

It depends on his versatility and age as to whether or not he can learn it.. Also, a same footed IF is kinda defeating the purpose.. The whole idea of an IF is to cut inside and take the shot on the strong foot.. Hence, generally, a left footed player is ideally an IF on AMR and vice versa.

If you want an attacking player on the wings, just go with Wingers on attack role. They don't cut inside too much, but they get into more goal scoring positions..

well i dont want wingers. Problem is that my tactic utilises IFs and i am unable to find good AMR IF. I have only one on my team, but he cant play every game. So maybe i should ask my 2nd choice AMR to develop weaker foot. He has now Weak left foot.

id recommend looking at any young L.WB you have they generally retrain well as R.IF

if you AMR is that good you can develop weaker foot via techinque training from a coach then cut inside as a perferred move rather then retrain other players