badgerwolf

Reaction score
Greetings all,

This could well be me just being really stupid but I have tried several methods and this still won't work for me. Recently Waterford Utd in the First Division in the League of Ireland was bought outright by Lee Power, who also owns Swindon Town in England.

Am attempting to use the official editor to update this information but it won't let me have Lee Power as owner of both Swindon and Waterford FC (the club as part of the takeover dropped the Utd, thereby going back to its pre 1982 name of Waterford FC with a new crest).

Hope somebody has ideas or can this simply not be done? Given that clubs like Granada and Udinese (and Watford, though think that is the son of the Udinese owner who owns the Hornets) have the same owner, is there a way I can replicate this for the Swindon - Waterford relationship??

All the best

No, you cant. I had the same issue with US teams.

Thanks for the info, hopefully it will get added in a future release as it begins to happen more and more in the real world

Cheers

Or you can create another "person" with same name, same details etc like owner Swindon and replicate it as Waterford FC owner?

Greetings all,

This could well be me just being really stupid but I have tried several methods and this still won't work for me. Recently Waterford Utd in the First Division in the League of Ireland was bought outright by Lee Power, who also owns Swindon Town in England.

Am attempting to use the official editor to update this information but it won't let me have Lee Power as owner of both Swindon and Waterford FC (the club as part of the takeover dropped the Utd, thereby going back to its pre 1982 name of Waterford FC with a new crest).

Hope somebody has ideas or can this simply not be done? Given that clubs like Granada and Udinese (and Watford, though think that is the son of the Udinese owner who owns the Hornets) have the same owner, is there a way I can replicate this for the Swindon - Waterford relationship??

All the best