Status
Not open for further replies.

Neeeko

Reaction score
I'm dominating games, getting around 20 shots in at goal but no goals! Is anyone else having this problem?

I've already set instructions to work ball into box and asked my players to shoot less often... any other ideas how I could get them to score? XD

If you're doing the same ****, why would you expect different?

Post your complete tactical setup.

I've been in this boat for 5 years. 20 plus shots a game with nothing to show for it.

Come on people, look at real life football, games like those do happen sometimes. Wouldn't it be boring if you kept winning and winning and pressing space bar?

If it's 70+ minute and you're having 17 shots on target but still no goals then do something unusual, move your wingback to attack position or whatever. It's just a game at the end of the day.

I'm so relieved. <) There was a promise of improved AI role picks and better AI in-match decision making after all, which is more efficient defending as well as attacking. Much needed, actually. But none of this so far?

If you ever have regularly 17 shots on target and no goals coming, which indeed doesn't occur that often in real football, that is under supposedly professional football management,

go into the analysis and click on each of them. Are any of those from open play, that is not off an attacking throw in, a free kick or a corner, and if yes, how many of them are? If they aren't why aren't they?

Last edited:
I'm dominating games, getting around 20 shots in at goal but no goals! Is anyone else having this problem?

I've already set instructions to work ball into box and asked my players to shoot less often... any other ideas how I could get them to score? XD

The quality of players also matters.

I'm experiencing this too but I know that this is only the beta, so there is a good chance this will be addressed in the full game.

I'm experiencing this too but I know that this is only the beta, so there is a good chance this will be addressed in the full game.

Status
Not open for further replies.