Same team different ways

Walden9

Reaction score
Discuss lower league teams PA youth system going up through the ranks, im southampton and their youth set up and youth team is very good just got get them out of debt. Wondering if anyone had any pointers.

Last edited:
get southampton out of debt and bring up the youth????

good luck with that mate, i'll stick to my A.C. Milan season

SAFC7 and chrisnelie you lot make me sick you never give yourself a challenge who the **** couldn't win titles with Milan or Manchester United go a ****** team that is challenging I've never been a team that starts in Europe never been a team that has a good season in the last 5 years in terms of winning European or League titles the best team Ive been is Rangers and that is because Im a fan. Right now Im managing Nottingham Forest for the sheer fact they have a great history and I like the name of the team. I want to bring them to there former glory and its challenging but ****** enjoyable. Get a grip.

get southampton out of debt and bring up the youth????

good luck with that mate, i'll stick to my A.C. Milan season

Agreed, give it 50 seasons and maybe.
Unless you get taken over by a sugar daddy

SAFC7 and chrisnelie you lot make me sick you never give yourself a challenge who the **** couldn't win titles with Milan or Manchester United go a ****** team that is challenging I've never been a team that starts in Europe never been a team that has a good season in the last 5 years in terms of winning European or League titles the best team Ive been is Rangers and that is because Im a fan. Right now Im managing Nottingham Forest for the sheer fact they have a great history and I like the name of the team. I want to bring them to there former glory and its challenging but ****** enjoyable. Get a grip.

shut up ya mug i took hartlepool to the prem, so you get a grip and stop trying to act as though your the best cos your not mate AND DON'T TELL ME HOW TO PLAY THE GAME BECAUSE IT'S MY GAME AND I CAN PLAY IT HOWEVER I LIKE end of story!!!!

---------- Post added at 02:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 PM ----------

@ UKMACKIE
WOW JUST WOW..... you have a go at me for managing milan and not playing the game for a "challenge" but yet you use someone elses tactics like you said in the thread malmo FF in the tactics bit.

"
If they have a solid back two and solid 2 CM and your wingers are pretty amateur then I suggest JP Woodys Brian Clough Tactics. Which act apon the basis of keep possession by keeping ball on the deck and passing it through the park. It has worked well for me in Nottingham Forest [Only just started though] 4-1 and 3-1 against Norwich and Coventry."

LOL what happened to the challenge UKMACKIE??? the only challenge you get is downloading tactics from fm-base then putting them on your game...pffff ya talk out of ya **** mate!!!!

I'm detecting a little hostility in the air here.I don't think it matters what team you manage they all bring their own challenges.It is only a game of a game and should be played in what ever way the user gets the most enjoyment from.

u get a ramdomer Woody dude just tryin to stop arguing wat a ***

how did this thread start into a argument isn't it meant to be about southampton and helping each other?

I'm detecting a little hostility in the air here.I don't think it matters what team you manage they all bring their own challenges.It is only a game of a game and should be played in what ever way the user gets the most enjoyment from.

no hostility here mate, i just think he's a bit dense for saying im not playing the game right because im a top european club and theres no challenge involved with that.... but then he says he's using someone else's tactics in another thread i thought the whole point of this game was to create your own tactics or am i wrong?

---------- Post added at 06:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 PM ----------

how did this thread start into a argument isn't it meant to be about southampton and helping each other?

dunno i just said i would'nt go for southampton and UKMACKIE started to kick something off....... it must of just been the time of the month for him.

Some people really struggle with tactics and it spoils their enjoyment of the game.The whole point of this site is helping people enjoy the game more and get the most out of it whether your managing Barcelona or Telford Utd.

Using someone elses Tactic isn't the be all and end all of the game :S You have to make successful purchases you have to pick the right players. Woody Tactics doesn't work for all. So I think you should get a grip of your immature punk *** and think of a better point of arguement.

This argument is never going to stop, warden9 might aswell chose the title as 'argument'.

Using someone elses Tactic isn't the be all and end all of the game :S You have to make successful purchases you have to pick the right players. Woody Tactics doesn't work for all. So I think you should get a grip of your immature punk *** and think of a better point of arguement.

how can you call me immature when you started this argument......

if you never said anything this would'nt of started.