Reaction score
Sami Khedira

DOB: 04/04/1987

VfB Stuttgart
960.png

View attachment 72155

Start of Game
28samikhedira.png

He is an excellent pick at DMC, one of the best in my opinion. He's strong, a decent tackler and team player and good in the air. Acceleration is a worry, but he is still fast - in an emergency he could almost be moved upfront due to some of his attributes. Technically he's nothing special but his passing is just about good enough to keep things ticking over. Natural Fitness is the only other real standout weakness.

He can be signed for around £8m at the beginning of the game. The downside is that he will only accept a very lucrative contract to leave Stuttgart.

Season 2015/2016
28samikhedira2.png

Thanks to SI..

Share your views...

Looks like a pretty sweet player if you develop him right. Thanks for sharing.

Wow still not played for Germany yet. Anyways he's got brilliant mental attributes.

Dayum.

I'm in my second season with Stuttgart,so I hope he gets to levels like that.

Thanks KevyMatts

I just scouted Khedira to see if he could be a decent back up for De Rossi in my United save and couldn't help but notice his stats scream out to me that he should be retrained as a Striker and would be an awesome Target Man/Deep Lying Forward?

View attachment 93561

Last edited:
Just bought him for £7.75million, gonna give the retraining a go and if it doesn't work out i've got decent DM cover

Looks some good stuff,really good in the air,some decent passing and a pacey player

hes likely to get a bump after a great season and good world cup

Amazing player!! Bought him for £4.2m on my Bayern save!!

Trying to sign him for my Leeds save, just after I'd won the double ;) Fingers crossed eh?!

The Real Madrid researcher will not touch Khedira until 11.3.

How'd you know this Frankie? I need more sources..

I think he's a good player, probably one of the best mentality midfielders you'll see. Strange stats in attack though! ^^)

How is it so that in the 1st season he has 1 cap and in 2015/2016 he has only youth caps? :/

How'd you know this Frankie? I need more sources..

I think he's a good player, probably one of the best mentality midfielders you'll see. Strange stats in attack though! ^^)

The Stuttgart researcher will be the one who ups him.