Sammy Lee's gone mad

PearlJam

Reaction score
Look at his response on Torres' hattrick:

Lee.jpg

has anyone ever seen it?

not had one that bad. the worst was when one of my player's sored a winner\ some wonder goal and he said he wasn't impressed.

from sammy lee it doesn't suprise me. he is a total ******.

Here's an interesting question though - was Torres complacent after the match? How did he perform in the next match?

In many ways with this game, you've got to forget what is actually said and concentrate on what the results are. Crazy, crazy, crazy I know... but if you want to keep your players motivated, then it works.

Here's an interesting question though - was Torres complacent after the match? How did he perform in the next match?

In many ways with this game, you've got to forget what is actually said and concentrate on what the results are. Crazy, crazy, crazy I know... but if you want to keep your players motivated, then it works.

but still: "the worst thing i have ever seen" on a hattrick?

but still: "the worst thing i have ever seen" on a hattrick?

That's why I said it was absolutely insane... but that's how the system works. Ignore the specific words and think of it as being a scale of options from 'most negative' to 'most positive'. So it could be that Sammy is saying "Yeah it was hat-trick but he played like a donkey all the same. We want to see a much better all round performance." Rafa is good at doing this in real life - he rarely, rarely praises players in public.

Of course, Sammy could have made a big booboo too ;)

got what you mean... anyways YOU should be proud, that game was played with YOUR tactics...

well, first game 4-0 wasn't on your tactic, the other 1, 6-2 was

That happened to me before-I had taken control of a team who were about to get relegated unless they bet Blackpool (It was the last day of the season).In the last minute of injury time one of my defenders (Didn't catch the name:'()scored a screamer from inside the center circle.My assistant said the exact same thing in the press conference!So I fired him:D

well, first game 4-0 wasn't on your tactic, the other 1, 6-2 was

Hmmm.... hope you've made changes to that 4-4-2 Benitez tactic (if that's what you're using) or else you could be in for a rough season...

Hmmm.... hope you've made changes to that 4-4-2 Benitez tactic (if that's what you're using) or else you could be in for a rough season...

was using bands of two 442 control and i changed where i thought necessary

was using bands of two 442 control and i changed where i thought necessary

Not bad at all then :) (Would still advise a lot of modification to the tactics though for a Premier League club and especially with Liverpool...) Tempted to load up a Liverpool game and make a great tactic specifically for that initial team now. But Bognor is calling me back :)

Remember Arshavins 4 goals against Liverpool ?

Played **** the whole game but scores 4. :)