SammyJH94

Reaction score
Introduction

View attachment 401171

Hello there everyone! and welcome to a new and slightly different story that i am going to try and do just for a bit of fun since i haven't really played fm or posted for a while. Basically i will choose a team i feel may be underachieving or just a good side to pick and i will give them a bucket load of money for buying players and just all round making the club much much better! now some people probably wont like this but its just a bit of fun and something different here on fm base which should be fun to do and hopefully fun for you guys to read.

If you have any suggestions on a team to go or if your interested in following then drop a comment on the forum and i'll start it tonight or tomorrow!

Got some suggestions
-Chievo Verona
-Crystal Palace
-Real Betis

Stoke
West Brom
Aston Villa
Hull

Southampton
Everton
Newcastle
Sociedad
I further the idea of Crystal Palace
Nottingham Forest
Leeds United
Leicester
Queens Park Rangers
Middlesbrough

SC Bastia
Legia Warsaw
US Salernitana 1919
Alemannia Aachen

Fulham - Shahid Khan decides to pump his billions in to compete with Chelsea :D

I like the idea of Fulham, should have decent enough rep to attract better players and also the perks of being in London should help attract those more well known names...Be an interesting read.
Could also use my beloved BCFC seen as we don't have a pot to p**s in.

Swansea? Reputation from their Capital Cup Win and Europa League will attract players up to Xherdan Shaqiri (I signed him after selling Michu to Arsenal as I was going to play a 4-5-1 anyway)

Yes do Fulham. As a Fulham fan I need to see some success after such a depressing season :'(.

i think the brazilian clubs Corinthians and Fluminese have a higher reputation than arsenal, would be good to make brazilian football the centre of high wages instead of europe

Yes do Fulham. As a Fulham fan I need to see some success after such a depressing season :'(.

Ha you support the (not so) mighty whites as well? I can see why you're also trying to escape the realities of football in this game now! I can accept being at the bottom of the league but for me going through 3 managers in a season, countless backroom staff, using 30+ players, spending ?12m on an injured striker who won't make any impact and letting our best player in Berbatov leave for free is nothing short of shambolic.

Anyway there you go it's been decided by majority decision; Fulham it is!

View attachment 399678

Well as you can tell from above ive decided to go with Fulham as i wasn't to fussed with what team to choose and a fair few of the comments were Fulham or the BPL and since there is alot of competition in there it should make for a rather interesting journey to try and turn Fulham into one of the best!

I will start posting up on here as soon as possible! next couple of posts will be mainly pre-season and of course signings! and thanks for all the interest, glad to see people would like this to be done, Apologies for another short post but now with a team decided we can get down to business!

I've just started a fulham story aswell lol! good luck with yours ;)