TeejayBowie

Reaction score
After finishing 3rd first season and sitting 2nd just now (Feb 2nd season), I need that extra push to knock Juventus off of 1st.

My team just now is;

GK- Sergio Romero
DL- Andrea Costa/Marc Muniesa
DR- Djibril Sidibe(loan)/Paulo Ferreira(awful)
DC- Ryan Donk/Dedryck Boyata/Jonathan Rossini/Marc Muniesa
DM- Luca Marrone/Gabi Mudingayi(contract up at the end of this season, not sure to renew or not)
MC- Andrea Poli/Pedro/Roberto Soriano
AML- Karim Ait Fana/Thorgan Hazard
AMR- Wellington Nem/Vladimir Weiss/Eder(selling this next window - unhappy)
ST- Leonard Kweuke(beast for me first season, been pretty poor this season)/Alberto Paloschi(been dreadful)

I have Lacina Traore and Adryan coming in on free transfers in the summer, is there any players I should buy to help me win the Serie A, or any positions other than DR I need to strengthen?

Thanks.

whats your budget, you could bring in a top striker, someone who can get you goals from central midfield, other than that your team looks pretty good. i guess it depends who is transfer listed.

i reckon u should put in a bid for jovetic even tho he has injury proness as a weakness its only a 15 and he doesnt really get big knocks just little niggly 1s and he has consistency as a strength can also play aml sumtimes if neeeded also i think ur aml needs strenghening sum1 worth lookin at is stoch will get u plenty of goals from aml as inside forward im in same season as u and his finishing is 18 can also play amc amr and striker if needed

Played the next season and won the league, Italian Cup and the Europa League!
Team is now:-
GK- Romero
DR- Diacko Fofana/(Aleksandar Georgiev(regen)
DC- Thomas Vermaelen(free)/Dedryck Boyata(18 goals last season haha)/Marco Capuano(free)
DL- Marc Muniesa/Andrea Costa
DM- Oriol Romeu/Luca Marrone/Pedro
ML- Wellingtom Nem/Karim Ait Fana/Rafinha(free)
MC- Andrea Poli/Alessandro Florenzi
MR- Vladimir Weiss/Nacer Chadli(free)/Will Hughes(free)
ST- Leonard Kweuke/Lacina Traore/John Guidetti(free)

Got a couple of awesome regens coming through too! :)