Ok i will wait until july to buy akinfeev ... hope he is worth the wait !

Pay in 48 months and you can get him now.. but i reccomend you bring Kameni, is cheaper and is better to me..

go for who u like :)

( say u will pay their team 40 mill after 50 league appearences then sel lhim after 49 appearences :D )]

^^ i did that once

( say u will pay their team 40 mill after 50 league appearences then sel lhim after 49 appearences :D )]

^^ i did that once

:)) why didn't you tell 100 mil and only 40 if you know you will not buy him ? hahaha
Was funny thing if nobody wanted to buy him :)) ! End up with paying salary until he ends he's contract !

Gk's:

Jhonny Da Silva
- Tacuarembco
Onur Kivrak - Trabzonspor
David Ospina - OGC Nice
Stijn Stijnen - Clubb Brugge
Stephane Ruffier - Monaco
Oscar Ustari - Getafe
Volkan Demirel - Fenerbachce
Diego Benaglio - Wolfsburg
Artur Boruc - Fiorentina
Yohan Pele - Toulouse
Marco Amelia - Ac Milan
Fernando Muslera - Lazio
Maxym Koval - Dinamo Kiev
Rubinho - Palermo
Carlos Kameni - Espanyol
Andrea Consigli - Atalanta
Samir Handanovic - Udinese
Tim Wiese - Werder Bremen
Ufuk Ceylan - Galatasaray
Cedric Carrasso - Bordeux
Juan Pablo Carrizzo - Riverplate
Renan - Internacional (on loan from Valencia)
Andriy Pyatov - Shakthar
Diego Alves - Almeria
Andreas Issakson - PSV
Sergio Romero - Az
Logan Bailly - Gladbach
Renan- Botafogo
Rustam Khudzhamov - Shakhtar
Fabian Assmann - Independiente
Piet Velthuisen - Hercules
Bogdan Lobont - AS Roma
Rui Patricio - Sporting
Itumaleng Khune - Kaizer Chiefs
Fernando Henrique - Fluminese
Tobias Sippel - Kaiserlauten
Ramazan Ozcan - Hoffenheim
Rorys Espinoza - Diyarbakirspor
Sinan Bolat - Standard Liege
Felipe - Santos
Bogdan Shust - Zarya
Carlos - Palmeiras
Frederico Vilar - Atalante
Kenny Steppe - Hereeneven
Maarten Stekelenburg - Ajax
Guilerhmo Ochoa - America Mex
Ben Foster - Birmingham
Vincent Enyeama - Hopel Tel Aviv

who are you dare to ultimatum us?
now, I sack you!

^^ i did that once

i once did that on an oldser version of a game, but i couldnt sell him so i stuck him in the reserves. then i forgot and went on holiday, the assistant manager played him and bang -40million

Enyeama is for me proven and cheap choice........ Ochoa is good but not so good as African tiger

To answer the question WAY back in this topic, yes, language barriers keep the player from blending in properly. Say as an English club, you sign an African player who has no knowledge of the English language, and none of your other players or staff know his language. He will take at least a whole season, maybe longer, to fit in properly. He may perform excellently, but without any communication from his teammates he can't work WITH them anywhere near as well. A simple fix is to get another player who speaks both languages, English and whatever language that player speaks, or sign a staff member who speaks both.

To answer the question WAY back in this topic, yes, language barriers keep the player from blending in properly. Say as an English club, you sign an African player who has no knowledge of the English language, and none of your other players or staff know his language. He will take at least a whole season, maybe longer, to fit in properly. He may perform excellently, but without any communication from his teammates he can't work WITH them anywhere near as well. A simple fix is to get another player who speaks both languages, English and whatever language that player speaks, or sign a staff member who speaks both.

Didn't have this problem with Enyeama at all....actually won title in 1st season with Arsenal and my only major transfer was GK

Mattia Perin is class and young, also quite cheap, I believe I landed him for 3 Million USD

Sergio Asenjo becomes a good goalkeeper. At the end of the 2010-2011 season I got him for £10m

Didn't have this problem with Enyeama at all....actually won title in 1st season with Arsenal and my only major transfer was GK

He speaks English already, of course there would be no problems. I meant a player that doesn't know English, thus cannot communicate with the other players, as I stated in above comment.

cant you force the players to take a course in the english language lol?