SamScfc

WINNING
Reaction score
It's the summer holidays, I'm bored, your bored? So I thought I'd try and see if I could come up with a challenge that has actually been successful through-out, because the only one that has been successful through-out has been Pompey_Dan's and a few other, don't get me wrong.

So, if this fails, I won't be the only one, and at least I tried, so I'll be reet! :)

Anyway:

HOW IT WILL WORK

• I'll add a waiting list, then when you say your 'in' I'll add your name, but Premium Members will be in first, then the white namers will be in after, so you white namers, don't be afraid to say your 'in' though.
  • Then when we've got the right number of, let's say "applications"
  • You PM me, letting me know who you'd like to be partners with, if you don't PM me, I'll just put you with someone. :)
  • Then, when that's happened, I'll set you a challenge, then, you and your partner will decide who will play the first part of the season, and who will play the second part.
  • So 'person one' will play the first 23 or 46 games [Half the games in the season] then they will upload the save to this thread, then person 2, will save it to there own documents:
  • My Documents > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2010 > Games

How to score your points:

Simply, I'll assign you to a challenge, then I'll PM you, and put it in the OP.

[*]Then, say there's 8 (partnerships/teams), the 4 that have the lowest set of points, will be knocked out, then the other 4 will battle it out, then after that, the lowest 2 partnerships, who have the lowest set of points, will be knocked out, then the final two partnerships will be in the final and we'll see who wins.

RULES

In Dabbifeidi's knockout challenge, kala 1928, cheated, so if you don't follow these rules, you're knocked out ;)

1. Maximum of 7 saves of each person [15 saves between the 2 partners basically]
  2. Use your own tactic!
  3. Don't use the corner glitch
  4. Don't use 48 months installments.
  5. You can't holiday a game.

And you must show these screenshots when you have finished your challenge.

Your formation screen (Press Ctrl + T in game)

League Table

Goals from Corners

Manager profile - your rep must be automatic!

Game Status

1. rok17 &
2. SwineFluGotYou & Person two.
3. James1997 & bretershitman
4. >>**Jordan**>> & Person two.
[Will add more if more are interested]

If this doesn't work, then I'll live.

Anyway, I know this is kinda hard to understand, if you don't get it, either VM me, I can't be arsed with PM's or post it on the thread, then I will edit the OP.

NEED TO STRESS THE FACT THAT YOU ONLY NEED TO PLAY HALF THE SEASON

Give it a bash! :D

[

Last edited:
Good idea Sam, I am kind of busy at the moment but I am sure others will try it.

good idea, i'd like to try it but im too busy good luck to others :)

I would like to join this, seems like a great idea.

I would like to join this, seems like a great idea.

I'll add your name :)

Changed the thread name, didn't know I could change it myself! :D

---------- Post added at 02:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 PM ----------

Right, rok17, has been added to the list.

:)

Last edited:
Surely person 1 could just play the first part then sell every player and buy somebody from BSP for a retarded amount of money just to screw over player two :/

Yeah but they are meant to work together :S

Surely person 1 could just play the first part then sell every player and buy somebody from BSP for a retarded amount of money just to screw over player two :/
But then his partnership would lose :p

Nice idea Sam, haven't got time to enter but wanted to wish you good luck with this. :)

Cheers Dan, your the master at the Challenge making anyway ;)

Very good idea, sorry to say that I won't be entering but with the right amount of numbers this challenge is more than capable of rivalling one of Dan's!!

Very good idea, sorry to say that I won't be entering but with the right amount of numbers this challenge is more than capable of rivalling one of Dan's!!

Woow, Cheers Alex, hopefully there's enough members though!

Last edited: