Reaction score
2450706-20170122-AAYyJ7.png

SAMURAI

RONIN 2

2527544-20170425-RKVUgt.png

View attachment 96284View attachment 102188

NOTES

- When chasing a goal, put the D-line to slightly higher

Notes- !Important! Use Control mentality at home and Standard on away games !Important!

Test season with Everton

Liverpool test

KATANA

Tweaked from Samurai Elite
2667519-20171013-LK9po0.png

2667520-20171013-PlbQ65.png

NO OIs

Tested with Southampton and Manchester City

View attachment 80786 View attachment 80785

Training

General training is Fittness - High in the first 2 weeks of pre season and then Team Cohesion - High until the end of August, Balanced - Medium afterwards. Match preparation (bar fully on the left) is Match Tactics until it gets fully fluid, defensive positioning afterwards (set the bar 2 ticks from the left).

Team management

You are the manager, so this is definitely one of your tasks: manage your team! This part of the game is extremely important and cannot be ignored. Creating a good tactic is one thing, a good starting point. Buying/developing better players is also key. But as time goes by, the morale of your squad might be dropping due to various reasons or you will simply face a drop in performance, since no team in the world is able to win all the matches. You have to react to these situations properly in order to make them happier/keep the morale high or to cut short the time of the downturn.

2374898-20161101-ZRS8va.png

Team talks

I don't like to complicate things in this area, but I always do it by myself. Actually let the overall team talk done by your assistant, but after that you should do the positional team talk:

Before the match

- Home always assertively: I have faith...

- Away calmly or assertively: I have faith...

Half time

- If leading: assertivevely/calmly: don't get complacent... - never praise them! You might see some negative reactions, but don't care about it.

- If it's a draw or losing: assertively/calmly: show me something else...or similar

Full time

- If won than praise them
- If drew or lost then assertively chew them out

During the match

- Encouraging players is always a good idea, so if they are not playing confidently, use this shout
- If you do not have the lead after the 1st half, tell them assertively/calmly to demand more or push forward
- If you have the lead than for the last 20 minutes tell them to concentrate

Team meetings

You can use these events for 2 reasons: if the team is performing good or bad. Let's consider you are using a good tactic. How to determine if your team is performing good or bad? If you are with Bayern München and other team is leading the league after 10 matches, you are definitely on a bad run or doing something wrong. If you are managing Burnley and you are fightning for the Europa League places then you are doing the right thing. My advice is to hold team meetings once every month and praise or warn them about their form. You can track when the meetings were held by clicking your profile -> My History -> Conversation history.

Praising players

When your player have an average match rating above 7.60 for the last 5 games, you can interact with them and say they recent from is good. Only avoid to praise more then 4 players at the same time (obviously if you are on a winning streak and more then 4 players are red hot, then only praise the best 4) and do not praise the same player in the same month again.

Bad streak - change the training

It is absolutely normal that at some point the results will be worse for some matches and you will see that after a good run you got 2 defeats and 3 draws. Does this mean that the tactic is ****? Definitely not. You have to take care of the situation and my advice is that you should change the match training to teamwork and general training to tactics for 2 weeks then change back the previous setting.

Most important player attributes - it applies for all tactics. If any other requirement should be met, it will be listed in the notes of the relevant tactic.

Download the filters here ==> Player search filters

The basic value for the most important player attributes is set to 13, but you should definitely modify it based on the level of the league you are in. If there are too few players matching the filter who are interested in joining your team, you should set the matching rules to 5/7 or 6/8 etc.

Last edited:
good ,

you introduce the IWB , thats the philosophy instead of Gargoyle (which had wingers ) ?

Hi zyndar, I'm using Inter (Italy). Is Candreva and Perisic good as WM in this tactic? Should I train them in LM and RM roles?

Nice results. How doin striker? He scores alot of goals?

Hey Zyndar, do you have the league table for your Southampton test save? would be good to see how my precious team did with this formation compared to that Man United team we saw.

Hey Zyndar, do you have the league table for your Southampton test save? would be good to see how my precious team did with this formation compared to that Man United team we saw.

In the OP.

Can I continue a save with this or I should start a new save