mickiac

Reaction score
Intro

Right guys! I got quite bored with other games I was playing so I decided to do what everyone seems to do. Play the San Marino challenge. I will go the national team and Tre Fiori (top San Marino team) with the possibility of the Italian team in the future.

Welcome to San Marino!

My name is Michael Houston. I arrived in San Marino once again. I used to know this place. I was once a resident of this area, but at the age of 20 I left after the country chucked me out for selling marijuana. Twelve years on and I'm back and with my wife. My only kid (so far) is a 14 year old who was born in San Marino, but only lived there for 4 months. He's currently playing youth football at Greenock Morton. His name, is also Michael Houston. I am the shame of the town just now, but I'm hoping to win them over in both sections. Nationally and through club level.

Tre Fiori

I came to the club with no respect as the players remembered me. I was getting called words like "******" and "hashead" in Italian. The bastards forgot I could speak Italian. I hope to at least get the club through the next round of the Champions League.

I had brought in some new players :

Csaba Slikosi
Federico Nanni
Thomas Fig
Mamadou Troare

Our First match will be against Santa Coloma after being 2-0 up in the first leg...

---------- Post added at 04:51 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 06:51 AM ----------

I demand respect!

When 6 people failed to turn up for training, I could see I was in for a tough time here. Only 5 days until our Santa Coloma return leg and they have turned against me for good. The only players who are believing in me are Csaba Slikosi and Thomas Fig.

Champions League 1st Round 2nd leg.

Santa Coloma 1-2 Tre Fiori
Sossio Aruta (26,56)
Mario Rodriguez (88)
Give me wings

Our team were drawn against Austrian giants Red Bull Salzburg in the 2nd Round of the Champions League. ****.

Gaining respect

After our 4-1 aggregate win over Santa Coloma, the players were starting to believe in the team winning. I found out that Michael jr. has been playing decent for the Morton U21's. How I woul dlove to have him in the team.

cheers drezzy you kinda inspired me to make this story :p

cheers drezzy you kinda inspired me to make this story :p

haha, thanks. But Kanderson is the Oracle when it comes to San Marino...

Mate, i thought the first season was easy, then the second season was still easy...Serie B is ******* hard....

yeah Kanderson's is good as well haha

I had the same problem when I was playing with the San Marino national team and Tre Fiori in Europe

---------- Post added at 07:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:32 PM ----------

Champions League 2nd Round 1st Leg
Red Bull Salzburg 5-1 Tre Fiori
Augustinussen(1), Cziommer (7), Alan (56, 72), Dudic (75)
Siklosi (33), Tarini SO (82)
Old Friend, New Nemesis

Just hours after returning from Salzburg with the flops, I bumped into the man who lost me all my respect in this country; Matteo Rinaldo. He used to be my best friend and he supplied me with marijuana which I sold. But one day when he ran out, he grassed me up so I wouldn't ask him for more. I was deported and he was found not guilty and he lied through his teeth. I was held in the San Marino prison for 4 hours to calm me down and was fined £200. Now I'm the bad guy in San Marino once again.

Champions League 2nd Round 2nd Leg
Tre Fiori 0-2 Red Bull Salzburg
Wallner (2, 58), Afolabi SO (78)
Ok, fair enough I expected to be shagged in this draw. Oh well there's always next year.

Friendlies

I had time to consider what was my best team during my friendlies:
Tre Fiori 2-1 Sangiovannese
Shabani (28), Vaccarecci OG (60)
Marullo (87)
Tre Fiori 1-0 Santagiediese
Traore (55)
Nuova Verelese 1-0 Tre Fiori
Segna (87)
Monterodoro 0-3 Tre Fiori
Pesce OG (37), Siklosi (41), Troare (52)
Transfers

I knew the team were a bunch of wasters so I brought in these players:
Elton Shabani
Tomasso Movilli
Omolade
Luca Mondini
Luca Peana
Oscar Miguel Brand Rivas.

My season will start very soon and the national team are set to play Israel...

---------- Post added at 03:58 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 07:18 PM ----------

Dear God, Please don't let your people hump us!

Yeah we were up against Israel in my first international match at home.

Big match and the players are ****.