Big applaud for the quick work!!
Looking forward to get this going..

Ok so here is the players, Any changes must be declared by tomorrow 5pm BST., So I can have it changed and update to begin the save.

I Will be creating a story page just getting the pernicity parts out the way here first so that the story page is the actual save, Most updates will be on a sunday and if I can during the week when I can however I work and have a family so time is limited but will do my best and hopefully this is a success and we see San Marino become great!

GKP - Santino Dylan (Dibbert)
SantinoDylanStats_zpsb9100c6b.jpg

GKP - michael henson (Mike :])
MichaelHensonStats_zps3a3fe2ea.jpg

RB - Pratik Sangle (grindo)
PratikSangle_zps177a6da5.jpg

CB - Jambini Bambino (Pipodeclown)
JambiniBambinoStats_zpsa5c07eb6.jpg

CB - Jonny Bambino (FootballManagerGOD)
JonnyBambino_zpsc9978dbf.jpg

LB - Oussman Jallow
OusmanJallow_zps4f4e4c8f.jpg

LM - Zeus Eliotroglu (Vanjagl)
ZeusEliotroglu_zpsd445c406.jpg

DM - Rafaelle D'Aniello (Safc-mad-scotty)
RafaelleDAniello_zps5f6106e9.jpg

CM - Terry Dunne (TEZZZ)
TerryDunne_zpsbd01d7c1.jpg

CM - Ricardinho (FMrize)
Ricardinho_zps8781d9e3.jpg

CM - Sean Collum (Seano)
SeanCollum_zps8c784a85.jpg

RM - Pedderozo (Pedder)
Pedderozo_zps1bf5668d.jpg

CAM - Rootchini (rootsey)
GiancarloRootchini_zps0efc8e96.jpg

ST - Antonio DiNozzo (PikkPoiss)
AntonioDiNozzo_zpse514f7ea.jpg

ST - Conordinho (ConorC)
Conordinho_zps593dfd55.jpg

Big applaud for the quick work!!
Looking forward to get this going..

Thanks!

Just testing the game out just now, will probably take a good few years until everyone gets into the squad but I have took over san marino and called everyone up to see how it goes but I won't be controlling the original game

Will you be keeping an eye out for the players in case they dont get a club and decide to stop their career?

Will you be keeping an eye out for the players in case they dont get a club and decide to stop their career?

I'm going to sim a few seasons tonight when I go to sleep to see how things turn it regarding players and make a decision on what to do But yes I will be checking the players.

I'm loving my player! Me & Pratik Sangle will make a killer wingback duo!!!

I'm going to sim a few seasons tonight when I go to sleep to see how things turn it regarding players and make a decision on what to do But yes I will be checking the players.

Players seem to retire if they don't have a club just after the first January window, my advice would be if they get to late January without a club manage a team and sign them, but set a release clause of something small like ?1, that way they'll move to a club pretty soon so they're not all at the same team for too long

Well our youngsters are aged 14-16 & I just played Poland & England losing 2-0 & 3-0 so respectable results considering the age group! What I will do is sim until November/December first official update and if there are players without clubs I will join san marino and sign them and if that doesn't work what I will do is just have everyone start off at San Marino and trial that.

Yes! Pedderozo looks class. He is gonna be playing Barcelona in the future ;)

Did you make the bambino brothers? It's funny that the fat one has high pace and low strenght and the slim one has high strenght and low pace Hehehe

Did you make the bambino brothers? It's funny that the fat one has high pace and low strenght and the slim one has high strenght and low pace Hehehe

yeah I made you two brothers, will mention it in the official story.

Who you calling fat mate!? Just jokes. Brothers, good idea. haha

You are 15 years old, 6'8", weigh 17st... And have 15 pace and 14 acceleration... My God... Imagine the youth leagues... All those kids... and then you come running at them, flying tackle... Oh mio bambino!

Ok so simmed up until just before january in the trial run and there were a few appearances un san marino u21's however no one had signed for a club so when i get home i will put everyone into san marino calcio & have a minimum release clause of ?1 and trial that, hopefully it will work out. San marino u21's won a couple of games with our players performing and scoring!

So I have now moved everyone to San Marino Calcio & set a release clause of ?1 this isn't to say you will renew a contract and the release clauses will change! Doing a trial run of the save for 6 months to see how things go, and hopefully by the weekend I'll have the official story up and running.

For the first season I might do monthly updates rather than yearly just to show everyone their achievements at the beginning. I will see how much time I have available to me.

PS: Just realised why no one was signed for any clubs in the game, I'm guessing if you are from San Marino you can only become a professional player at the age of 17 as a few players have now signed pre-contracts already for San Marino but won'tget your professional contract until you are 17.

Last edited: