JackJarv

Reaction score
Tried starting the infamous San Marino Challenge earlier on, but I can't find any way of accessing the San Marino National team, does anybody know how I can find them in the game? Because its just not the same managing the club without the nation!

I think you have to load all players from San Marino, I believe that makes them avaliable. I may be wrong though...

No problem :) Remembered it from when I tried to do the challenge last year, gonna attempt it again this year and put more time into it :)

I'd suggest arranging a friendly or two against England. If their game the other week is anything to go by, they're probably on a par with San Marino with regard to ability and playing style, so you should be able to pick up a couple of wins against them. ;)

pfffffffffffffffffff like I want to do another San Marino challenge how much longer is that useless country going to be around just merge it with Italy I mean sheesh.

how do you load all the players from that country ?

When you pick your nations the next screen should have player size (small, medium, large, custom). Pick custom then add all players from nation of San Marino.

what is the san morino challenge? probably sounds stupid but saw loads of people talking bout it and not quite sure what the challenge is

i have started this, but completely forgot to load up italian league!!
so i am san marino nt and rangers lmao :p

loading it in second season, so hopefully wont miss to much ? :)

The new Scorza - Federico Laurito?? 22 year old Argentina

soooo easy this challenge... only if you use grid tactic match engine exploiter though lol.

Challenge itself isn't hard, just time consuming.
Pretty easy to get to serie B just on free transfers, save up and bring in a few solid regens, start to do well in serie A then pump all your money into youth system.

Still great fun to do though :)

Im gonna try this challenge again too! I hope I can keep up the same performance! Football Manager 2013´s AI is much harder than in the previous games.