Reaction score
I was seeing a lot of people suggesting they would like a challenge, has anyone tried recently the San Marino challenge, I am sure more old school FM games have heard of it, but if not its where you take over San Marino (the club) and San Marino (nation) and set out to achieve several goals such as with the club beat a top league team, win promotion etc etc and with the nation win a game, draw with a top 100 country increase rankings etc etc, I cant remember them all but I am sure you get the picture.

i am playing with san marino and there is 2022/23 season now, 1 serie a and 2 italian cup champion, doing good in club but there's only one 2 star rating regen in eight years, other than this guy all the regens are only half star rating, i have no idea how can i use a half star team to challenge the world cup / european cup, anyone have any idea to improve the quality of regen player? my training and youth facility are great but the regen players are ****

got to serie A, 2 consecutive playoff promotions.played 5 hammered 5, will need a tactic to keep me up/save face!! chairman wouldnt improve youth/training facilities despite the TV money