Status
Not open for further replies.
Serie C2/B: Matchday 3

San Marino 2 - 0 L'Aquila
From Olimpico, Serravalle, Att:-650
Fresi (29), Tagliani (64))
3051624.jpg

A bit of a messy performance by both teams, San Marino unable to play the passing game they liked. But goals from Fresi and Tagliani proved to create a gap that L'Aquila were unable fill, San Marino taking the win, and taking their points tally to 9

Awesome Idea,results and transfers Mate, Will continue to follow :D

It's Still Early days, says Mr Drezzy

banner-Early%20Days.jpg

Mr Drezzy stated after his sides 2-0 win, that it was still early days and that San Marino still had it all to do, pointing out that there would probably be a rocky road ahead. But the San Marino board and Government will be expecting results from the start, Secretly Mr Drezzy must be hoping for this fine form to continue

My thread is there for sharing, asking/giving advice so I'm glad if it can help a bit.

Looks like a great start, and an amazing transfer campaign! Can you post some screens of your best signings? And btw who is FernandA Henrique? A brazilian top model? Joking, mate XD

Serie C2/b: Matchday 4

Villacidrese 3 - 3 San Marino
From Comunale, Villacidro, Att:-451
Cappai (5), Bianchi (pen 34), Ravelli (52)
Cesarini (22, 36), Sylla (30)
5002027221_753fc09860.jpg

After Mr Drezzy said there would be bumps in the road, no one expected that one would come so soon. Villacidrese failed to register a point so far, losing their past 3 games. But it was Villacidrese who were the unlucky team today, deserving the win, out playing a clueless San Marino.
How ever, Mr Drezzy was keen to point out that his two full backs were injured during the game, seeing his side having to play with only 9 men because he'd already made 3 substitutions.
A poor result today for San Marino, but they were still one point ahead at the top, with four games played

My thread is there for sharing, asking/giving advice so I'm glad if it can help a bit.

Looks like a great start, and an amazing transfer campaign! Can you post some screens of your best signings? And btw who is FernandA Henrique? A brazilian top model? Joking, mate XD

haha, i will defo be visiting your thread alot in the near future.

yeah, ill post some in a little while mate, maybe on your thread?

Henrique was offered to me by his agent, so i put in a bid. He is a Brazilian goal keeper, worth around £1 million, but i managed to knock them down heavily, i think final price was £650,000...most of that being paid over 48 months.....but hey, needed a top goal keeper

Serie C2/B: Matchday 5

San Marino 5 - 0 Gavorrano
From Olimpico, Serravalle, Att:-542
Sylla (9, 35), N'Kong (42), Mitogo (72), Alex Lopez (pen 76))
4986986140_9de3fab5ba.jpg

After dropping points in their last game, San Marino looked like a different team today, with every one playing at the top of their game.
San Marino won the game easily, especially in the second half, when Gavorrano looked tired. San Marino sit happily ontop of the table, still one point clear

Serie C2/b: Matchday 6

Sangiovannese 0 - 4 San Marino
From Virgilio Fedini, San Giovanni Valdarno, Att:-962
N'Kong (5, 44), Sylla (23, 76)
0.jpg

San Marino looked good today, passing the ball around, and looking like a team that wanted to represent San Marino. San Marinio limited Sangiovannese to long distant shots, then hit them on the break, with the amazing N'Kong and Sylla scoring to goals each.
But Prato were also playing well, keeping the pressure on San Marino, sitting just one point behind them

wow THAT Fernando Henrique? he'd be a good GK for serie A, to get him in C2 is really something! Me, I went with Degré as first choice until mid-season in Serie B...

sure post anything you want in my thread as well so it will stay alive!

wow THAT Fernando Henrique? he'd be a good GK for serie A, to get him in C2 is really something! Me, I went with Degré as first choice until mid-season in Serie B...

sure post anything you want in my thread as well so it will stay alive!

Really? never heard of him, lol, just put an offer in when his Agent said to....I signed Degre too.
Looks like i wont have to buy any keepers any time soon, unless some one bids for them....can see the board accepting anything lol

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 PM ----------

Mr Drezzy uses website for ideas?

premium-membership.png

It has been suggested today by Italian Media, that San Marino Calcio manager, Mr Drezzy, has signed at least one player after suggestions on a Computer Game website.
The FM-Base website, for addicts of the popular Football Manager Series, has confirmed that Mr Drezzy is indeed a member. But Mr Drezzy hit back, saying that Everton FC of England, pay the makers of the game to have a look at their database of players too.

Last edited:
Serie C Cup: 1st Round

Renate 1 - 3 San Marino
From Mario Riboldi, Renate, Att:-310
Jacopo Ravasi (48)
Cesarini (13, 35), Tagliani (70)
Sosa_goal.jpg

The Serie C Cup was a welcomed break from League action, and Mr Drezzy thought that he would give some of his team a well deserved rest, this cup was not on the agenda. But San Marino still played well, sometimes a little sloppy though, but they went through, winning 3-1 on the night

Serie C2/B: Matchday 7

San Marino 2 - 0 Giacomense
From Olimpico, Serravalle, Att:-472
Mitogo(76), N'Kong (87)
stadio-olimpico.jpg

San Marino approached the game with little flair, and seemed wary of their opponents today.
Both teams looks to slow the pace down, with San Marino looking a little quicker. San Marino left it late to get the first goal, with Mitogo scoring, with N'kong cementing the win with a goal on 87 minutes. San Marino picked up the win in a scrappy and dull game.

Last edited:
Serie C2/B: Matchday 8

San Marino 3 - 0 Crociati Noceto
From Olimpico, Serravalle, Att:-471
Mitogo (50), N'Kong (55), Tagliani (87)
il-san-marino-torna-a-casa-debutto-contro-il-bassano_large.jpg

The scoreline today flattered San Marino, who laboured a 3-0 victory over poor opposition. San Marino played their best football in the second half, with Mitogo and N'Kong putting the game out of reach within 5 minutes. But their performance dropped again, with Tagliani adding the 3rd at the death.
But after Prato drew, San Marino were now two points clear at the top

Serie C Cup: Second Round

San Marino 4 - 1 Sanremese
From Olimpico, Serravalle, Att:-351
Mitogo (10, 16, 40), Pecorari (53)
Alberti (82)
3245.jpg

San Marino put this game to bed in the first 40 minutes, with Mitogo scoring a lovely hat trick. After the break, Pecorari delighted the 300+ fans with a lovely run and an equally great finish.
Alberti manged to pull one back for the visitors, but it was San Marino who would progress in the cup

Drezzy Dashes fans hopes

product_image_400_00015591.jpg

In the wake of the 3rd round draw of the Serie C cup, San Marino fans have started to believe they could go all the way, how ever, Mr Drezzy has dismissed the competition, stating that they need to focus fully on the league.
But fans will still remain hopefully after they were drawn in group C, along with Foggia and Serie C2/B rivals Carpi

Serie C2/B: Matchday 9

Bellaria 2 - 1 San Marino
From Enrico Nanni, Bellaria-Igea Marina, Att:-396
Tabanelli (13, 40)
Cesarini (19)
0.jpg

Mr Drezzy tried to pump up his San Marino team, as they visited hated rivals, Bellaria. But it was Bellaria who took all 3 points today, after a very poor performance by San Marino, who couldn't break down the 10 man Bellaria during the second half. With the loss, San Marino slipped to second, 1 point behind Prato

Serie C2/B: Matchday 10

Carrarese 1 - 5 San Marino
From Del Marmi, Carrara, Att:-602
Gaeta (50)
Cesarini (23), Cesca (29, 71), Tagliani (53), Sylla (65)
_spezia-carrarese_cartata.jpg

After the hurtful loss in the last game, San Marino came out on fire, bullying Carrarese from the first whistle. San Marino were sublime today, scoring some wonderful goals and exhibiting some classy first touch football. San Marino remained in 2nd after Prato won

Serie C2/B: Matchday 11

San Marino 0 - 1 Giulianova
From Olimpico, Serravalle, Att:-457
Censori (pen 71)
serravalle_olimpico2.jpg

A shocking result today, which saw san Marino drop to third, three points behind leaders Prato.
San Marino will be rueing missed chances, failing to capitalise on a few errors from the visitors. How ever, a late tackle by Ligi, saw him get his marching orders. Censori scoring the only goal from the spot for the visitors. San Marino fans were dismayed with the result, as was Mr Drezzy

Status
Not open for further replies.