Sanago, Babacar and Lukaku - The best?

alanrichie

Reaction score
Hi there, Been on forums for quite a while now, obviously everyone knows these guys very well, just wondering who
you think are the best player? Or do you think it depends how much game time they get etc?

I signed babacar in the first season for 10million, offered some good cover for Suazo,

2nd season ive let babacar go to OM for £1 million on loan.

Bougt Sanago for just 2.3 million and he seems so simlilar to babacar.

I aint bought Lukaku but imo he is the best at the start.

Your views? Wondering what im gunna do when they both mature,

striking options include

Neymar
Erin Derdiyok
Babacar
Sanago
and Dembele.

NUFC 2nd season 11.3

Bought Babacar for Sunderland and he developed well. Better than Lukaku that went to Chelsea. One of the best complete forwards when developed (Babacar). And Sanago became a legend on my Everton save. Awesome goal-scorer. Maybe Babacar as a Deep Lying Forward-Attack and Sanago as an Advanced Forward.

IMO I would choose Lukaku over the other two. Whenever i've had him he's scored goals.

4-3-3 formation all them 3 up front together, has nayone done this?

Sanago will score goal. just like lukaku, but i think in 11.3 at the start he gets injured.

i had him in my arsenal save with 11.2 patch, and he is epic. scores tons of goals.

Lukaku > Sanago > Babacar.
Based on personal experiance with all three over 4-5 seasons with each player.

Sanago > eihter Lukaku or Babacar.

based on my 12 year management history. ;P

Interesting...

On 11.1 and 11.2 Babacar seemed to improve a lot faster...

Sanago rips apart anything lower than prem standard, hes just beddin in at the moment however,

tempted to sign lukaku but that would be overkill lol i play like this at the mo...

Target man - 1st choice Derdiyok
backup - sanago

Quick poacher - Neymar
Backup - Dembele

Babacar on loan, thinking i maybe should of signed Lukaka as starting target man, Derdiyok taking some time
to get going..

HMMM

atm i think its Lukaka > Sanago > Babacar

Lukaku is there for catching.

for LukaKu u have to like traing at some striker areas, and when i had him i complety fail to capsize his potential. i later sold him for 20m to mancity. LOL

anyways this is Sanogo in my current arsenal save. great striker.

View attachment 191699

for LukaKu u have to like traing at some striker areas, and when i had him i complety fail to capsize his potential. i later sold him for 20m to mancity. LOL

anyways this is Sanogo in my current arsenal save. great striker.

When did he hit 20 finishing and composure?

Babacar as a Complete Forward and Sanogo as a poacher.

Sanogo all day for me had him til into his thirties plenty of goals and assists every season. as a pair or on his own babacar is a close second for me and I'd put Neymar above Lukaku after that