Sandro - One of the Best young DM's

• Thread starter Thread starter bredbin
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 31
  • Views Views 14K

bredbin

Reaction score
Havent seen anything about him so thought i would post him up. amazing defensive midfielder. He plays for internacional at the beginning of the game.

Sandro is good, but I prefer Tinga from Ponte Preta. He have good stats and is much cheaper.

tinga and sandro are two different players though, tinga is good and gets quality as a centre midfielder, and sandro is quality and gets quality as a defensive mid

Is this the player that Tottenham wanted to buy?

He got wonderkid status for me in 2 months @ chelsea from beginning of the season. Wonderful signing but fairly costly. They won't let him go under 15 mil from my experience at the beginning of the season.

Andrea Poli is a terrible DM, his tackling skill is 8.. Tinga as well isn't the best of tacklers. and Airton from the original database at least is no where near.

Not if you want a DM... if you want a deep lying playmaker yeah he would be your pick, but he is no contention with sandro for DM.

poli's more technically gifted but lacks determination, teamwork and work rate, meaning that he might not be hardworking enough to close down opposition players repeatedly, whereas sandro is better in these aspects but lack dribbling and other technical skills. it depends on the role you play them in the dm position. imo, sandro would make a better defensive minded player whereas poli is much better going forward. they are two different types of players and its not quite fair to compare them

Last edited:
so you think sandro is better then marchisio then?

They are actually very close and it turns down to preference, price and once again, role you want to assign him.

Sandro has a big jumping and heading advantage over marchisio, but other then that, they are fairly evenly matched. The thing that has more going to Sandro would be him being 3 years younger with very similar potential and stats.

but yes, i'd generally choose sandro over marchisio. I prefer the defensive approach when it comes to my Defensive midfielder. I play rigid philosophy generally and therefore if i want a defensive midfielder to do the defensive role, i will take my odds with John Obi Mikel and Sandro. If i wanted a DLP i'd go for Poli. And even then to get the best of a DLP you generally want a ball winner, hence getting sandro sitting as DM beside him.

Last edited:
They are actually very close and it turns down to preference, price and once again, role you want to assign him.

Sandro has a big jumping and heading advantage over marchisio, but other then that, they are fairly evenly matched. The thing that has more going to Sandro would be him being 3 years younger with very similar potential and stats.

but yes, i'd generally choose sandro over marchisio. I prefer the defensive approach when it comes to my Defensive midfielder. I play rigid philosophy generally and therefore if i want a defensive midfielder to do the defensive role, i will take my odds with John Obi Mikel and Sandro. If i wanted a DLP i'd go for Poli. And even then to get the best of a DLP you generally want a ball winner, hence getting sandro sitting as DM beside him.

hhm yeah true. ive never bought sandro b4 so i dont even no what he is like (A)lol

yup. With those stats he's practically the perfect DM. Solid tackling, anticipation, positioning and good physical attributes. Just make sure he doesn't take long shots and he's set.

Sandro has good defensive skills ... you can put him as DM .. or CM with ball winning role
i called him to the brazil squad when i was looking for a DM with good defensive stats

I have just signed Sandro for £12m in the second season on my Fulham save,
I play him CM and set his role to ball winning midfielder - is this his best role?

Back