Sandro - One of the Best young DM's

• Thread starter Thread starter bredbin
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 31
  • Views Views 14K
I once played an Atletico Madrid save where I had a deep 4-2-3-1. I used Sandro as an anchor and Matuidi next to him as a deep-lying playmaker, which worked out great. (Of course, having Gourcuff-Kroos-Aguero up ahead and Dzeko at the top didn't hurt...)

If I have to pick one young DM to target I prefer Matuidi, but often Sandro ends up being cheaper. In one save I couldn't afford to buy him from Internacional but a few seasons after he went to Dynamo Kiev, they were willing to sell him cheaper for some reason. He averaged 7.4+ with them so I'm not sure why they wanted to ditch him.

I have just signed Sandro for £12m in the second season on my Fulham save,
I play him CM and set his role to ball winning midfielder - is this his best role?
it depends on your tactic, but he is very good as ball wininng midfielder. you could also play him as box-to-box, CM defend or as DM

it depends on your tactic, but he is very good as ball wininng midfielder. you could also play him as box-to-box, CM defend or as DM

Thanks - il try him as DM then, and il see how he does as ball winning midfielder in CM

I play him as a Ball Winning Mid and he does pretty well for me if not always consistent but that will improve with age

Works well as a ball winning midfielder defend.. Allows you to set your wingers and playmaker to attack!

Best anchorman in the game, and if you retrain him as a centerback, he'd be the best centerback. Considering the retraining won't force his stats downwards.

Sandro is a definitely a great DM, I think I've had to pay around 12 million which isn't bad for somebody of that quality. Anthony Annan (23 years old) is another personal favourite anchor man, 3-5 million should be enough. Annan will get 20 in tackling quickly, but make sure he has somebody to pass to because he can't dribble to save his life; while Sandro is a bit more well-rounded. It's nice to have affordable talent in this position

Just finished with an average rating of 7.35 rating over a season on my Leeds game as a BWM,really good stuff from the lad

Is this the player that Tottenham wanted to buy?

They did didn't they? I thought they agreed a deal and he's waiting for the end of the brazilian season or something...

As for Sandro, becomes a top quality DM and a very good CM

Sandro is great, I cant get him right now because he just has his Brazilian passport right now and I dont have any non EU slots left on my team. It's a shame cause I still have a decent budget available

Back