matranti

Premium
Reaction score
Just a quick one, been toying with the idea of letting Sandro go. Man Utd and Man City keep inquiring about him and i reckon i can get 30+ million for him. Obviously need a replacement in mind. Been looking at Tiote and Anita but not convinced they have the potential to be as good as Sandro, well not in the game anyway

Tbh mate, Dont sell Sandro even if u are getting 30m or so for him...I have Sandro currently 2nd Season Over and he is Rated at 24m which is 2m more than Bale as well....If u are so intent on Selling him then Look for Fellaini if u can get him or else if Possible Vidal...

Buy capoue... His buy-out is 13m so got him by 13M of 48month XD

Tbh mate, Dont sell Sandro even if u are getting 30m or so for him...I have Sandro currently 2nd Season Over and he is Rated at 24m which is 2m more than Bale as well....If u are so intent on Selling him then Look for Fellaini if u can get him or else if Possible Vidal...

Yeah I'm kind of erring towards that, think a good season in the CL should keep him happy. Had a few times he's said he is unhappy even though he has an EPL, League Cup and CS medal already after first 12 months. He seems to be highly over rated on this FM and is an absolute beast at DM or CM as a BWM

Buy capoue... His buy-out is 13m so got him by 13M of 48month XD

In my second season mate, PSG picked him up on the buy out. I wouldn't pay 105k a week for him though.

View attachment 348507View attachment 348507

Yes He really seems to be a bit tooooooo Overrated on the Game....I wont Mind that though....Yes same as You I too won the PL first season...2nd season wasnt as successful losing the Fa Cup final to Norwich and the Title to Chelsea by a Point.....

Paulinho (Corinthians), Benders are a bit pricey but you can unsettle them. Diego Reyes also becomes good and cheap. :)

Franciso Cerro/Naingollan/Fernando (Porto) Gary Medel/Vukojevic

Sandro is the HIGHEST rated player of his type with fellaini a close second. It all depends on your tactics...on my save game man u paid 44m I would hold out if you plan to sell him...
View attachment 348524View attachment 348525

Franciso Cerro/Naingollan/Fernando (Porto) Gary Medel/Vukojevic

Cheers guys, he's put in transfer request so i've accepted it and pushed asking price to £30 million. see what happens, don't particularly want to lose him, it's quite an important position to not have anything as good to replace him and not ideal losing a key player in January. I have a feeling that if a big offer comes in then the board might accept due to the new stadium being 6 months away the extra cash will probably be welcome

Capoue was captured by PSG... that's sad story for u... :'(
How about Lars bender or Sven bender ?? If you are in 2nd season, consider Lucas Romero, Crisetig..

Capoue was captured by PSG... that's sad story for u... :'(
How about Lars bender or Sven bender ?? If you are in 2nd season, consider Lucas Romero, Crisetig..

Lars Bender is GREAT for premier league clubs, signed him for my Arsenal team averages around 7.5 per season, and Victor Wanyama will do the same.

Romero , fra Velez ... Han er måske mere en god deffensiv DLP

Eller ham Brasilieneren fra Sparkta Moskva .. Hen er Niice ! :)

Don't sell Sandro. He is an absolute beast on this game and any DM is a step down (imo).

But if no one can change your mind, then sign lucas romero