Santa Ponsa!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kris

Reaction score
Well im off to santa ponsa (Spain) tomorrow for two whole weeks, So no fmbase :yikes:

Just thought i would let you all know where i was off to incase anyone gave a **** :rolleyes:

If anyone needs me please direct all querries to an admin or my fellow super mod Gregor who will be taking on all of my 'duties' for the next two weeks :D

anyway cya all in a few weeks :D

:rolleyes: i didnt know you were going on holiday kris :rolleyes:

you really should have made more of a fuss so we all got the idea ;)

Good job you have Lee-Hair because now you can get sunburn on the whole of your head yey. :)

Have a good holiday Kris.

not like he had hair covering his scalpe before is it

awrite guys how are things over in uk warm weather and constant drinking for me just in internet cafe the now catch you all a week today *** :D

EWWW coming on fm-base whilst in spain, in warm weather, is so lame.

Going on a computer over in spain when its warm and have to stuff to do is lame altogether.

At least he cares about u more than ur parents :p

hope ur having fun KJ...

Cheers Murz just killing time, flight home tomorrow will be good to be home also shut up fat sacks Lloyd and Redders i wonder what you do on holiday? go with your parents no doubt anyway i will be back and spamming again tomorrow also wtf is with the new look?

Wooo Kris is coming back :thup:

LOL Lloyd

"also shut up fat sacks Lloyd and Redders i wonder what you do on holiday? go with your parents no doubt."

Lamest "dig" ever Kris.

I don't go on a computer for a start :)

to fat to work the keys :D

anyway im backkkk come on who missed me?

"to fat to work the keys :D"

Computers in Spain must have smaller keys than the ones on the computer im using then.

Honest to God, the place was better without.

Most likely and the keyboards in Spain were as cheap and **** as jo mama :rolleyes:

hairgrowthproductsimage.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.