Santiago Munez : The Pentagon Challenge

KaiRooney

Reaction score
So for those who have no idea what the pentagon challenge is basically you have to win all five of the Champions Leagues in North America, South America, Europe, Africa and Asia by starting with a Sunday league reputation and unemployed.
Here is my league set up for now :
Mexico – Can participate in both the North and South American champions leagues.
South Africa
China
Brazil
USA
I am Starting Unemployed with the Game Start Date Being Mexico June 2011.Here is the Manager Profile
View attachment 258129

Wish Me Luck​

Last edited:
I'm guessing your a fan of the goal films then

I think you forgot an European league or are these just the additional league you loaded. Mexico, Brazil, China/Japan, Egypt/South Africa are the best countries to win the CL. I once tried to do this, but I took Monterrey, Shanghai and Sao Paulo as clubs, so I didn't start unemployed

I have to admit that i would never do this but i admire you just for starting it!

Btw, with that reputation you will need at least 3 to 4 years to get one CL, right?

I think you forgot an European league or are these just the additional league you loaded. Mexico, Brazil, China/Japan, Egypt/South Africa are the best countries to win the CL. I once tried to do this, but I took Monterrey, Shanghai and Sao Paulo as clubs, so I didn't start unemployed
No I havnt forgotten a European League, its just that i am starting with the other Continents Before Europe

I have to admit that i would never do this but i admire you just for starting it!

Btw, with that reputation you will need at least 3 to 4 years to get one CL, right?
well if i can manage to get a top division team then i might win it within 2 years...thats atleast wat the plans are really

Yes the clubs I took are really strong in their respective league. Monterrey won the north american cl twice in a row irl. Sao Paulo are one of the most successful clubs in brazil and shanghai became one of the richest clubs in east asia. The challenge wasn't really that great, but I took my favourite clubs from each continent to win the cl. As for Europe I took another favourite club: Barça^^