Nathan123

Reaction score
Noticed he's also capable of playing in that position, wondered if anyone had any experience with him at Left Back?

Why would you play [FONT=&quot]him there? He's right footed. [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

as in davide? or david or wateva =P played him there on fm9 and he turned class, like evra and sakho had a baby and cannavaro was the mid wife class.

im pretty sure he gets rapid speed so askin him to dribble alot aint a bad idea either!

Hes better at rb, but train him to lb and play him there, i don't see any reason why who wouldn't be class :)

yea he's good at lwb like he does as a rwb. im playing inter right now season 2010/2011 .let him dribble often and go forward and better to put him as a wingback than a rightback. rating always 7 and above and can reach 9.2 rating with 3 assist and mom.boost his confidence alot.hope it helps

So...? He's played LB for Inter in real life a few times and done well, don't see why the same wouldn't be true on FM

His crosses would be better from the right? Not saying he'd be bad there; he'd be awesome, but he is right footed and for a fullback playing crosses, you want him on the right.

I think he plays better at LB, I played him there almost every game in my Inter season and he was one of my top 3 average ratings along with Maicon and Walter Samuel