Can you explain me how in the **** did you set both your full backs as Goalkeeper role? :p

And let me ask you if all the screenshots are yours? The tactic name is japanese, and the screenshots are in portuguese and english. :p

Are the Ois from the '' chinese striker less 3430 '' ?

...and anyone one knows who from the 3 GKs take the corners ? :)

I have download and tested it, and not bad. As we all know almost any strikerless tactic overperforms this year.
But what is intriguing is how was he able to do this:
View attachment 95707

Well.....Can't say who is copying who as long as it provides VALUE to all of us. However looking the OI and shape.....

D, is it more defensively or same as our tac and offensively more fun?!

I have download and tested it, and not bad. As we all know almost any strikerless tactic overperforms this year.
But what is intriguing is how was he able to do this:
View attachment 1114173

And let me ask you if all the screenshots are yours? The tactic name is japanese, and the screenshots are in portuguese and english. :p

Yes os mine. I watch one piece and i love zoro ??????
but im portuguese..

Well.....Can't say who is copying who as long as it provides VALUE to all of us. However looking the OI and shape.....

Don't change anything you kill the tactic

No, it performs worst than chinese 343 strikerless in every stat of the test. But still a good tactic.

Yes os mine. I watch one piece and i love zoro ??
but im portuguese..
Temos uma dúvida grande: como conseguiste por os defesas laterais com papel de guarda redes?
E já agora porque é que a táctica tem um nome japonês tão estranho, se foste tu que a criaste?

With 3 GKs, is it safe to say that this tactic is good to hold a 0-1 in Nou Camp?

Tinha de ser um tuga a crashar o ME...