Santos. SOO many good youth players.

Reaction score
I've started a season with Santos and they have soo many good youth players.
Should I keep them all and have a wonderful team in 2 to 3 years or sell sell sell and get lots of transfer money.

The players are the likes of Neymar, Paulo Henrique, Alan Patrick, Zezinho, Tiago Alves etc.

It would be logical to keep them, stupid to sell them.

With the squad you have you'll make more money by keeping them until they reach their peak (whilst in meantime winning everything) and then sell them for more money and bring through regens, repeating the age old Brazilian tradition of giving youth the chance ;)

these youths will help you dominate the brazilian league for years to come.
don't sell

Think about it this way, If you sell them, would you be able to get in any better players for the money you would recieve?

Neymar becomes one of the best strikers in the world and Santos will never be able to attract a player like that in the game so definately keep him.

deffo keep hold of them, everyone buys them for top teams, so why would you not want them at santos?!

Think about it this way, If you sell them, would you be able to get in any better players for the money you would recieve?

Neymar becomes one of the best strikers in the world and Santos will never be able to attract a player like that in the game so definately keep him.

You have to think about talent that could be brought to Brazil with the money you would make, like CJ said above. I've played as Santos and trying to bring in any type of star players really doesn't work. You don't really have the wage budget to compete in the market of the European teams. What you will also find is that even if you can secure the services of the players through transfer bids, the players themselves don't want to move. It is hard to bring in good (even old) Brazilian talent back into Brazil, not to mention European, Asian, or North American players!

All in all, hold onto them and watch your team blossom until you get a bid that you just cannot resist!

Last edited:

Well never is false with the new Dynamic League Rep :)

Definetely try to keep your young players. Sell the older ones. It was said above, you are managing in Brazil, reputation is not as high as it is in Europe. I am playing as Corinthians, and I have to fight with bigger clubs to keep my best players, like Jucilei, Chicao and Elias. Dunno why, but I still have Elias. But brazilian clubs are very good to manage.