D.O.B: 11/12/1982
Nationality: Slovenian

Position: Goalkeeper
Agent: Anze Koren
Strengths:

Reflexes, Aerial Ability, One-on-Ones, Strength

Weaknesses:
First Touch, Eccentricity

I found this guy when I was managing Crystal Palace and my scouts told me that he is at a similar level to my keeper Julian Speroni. Speroni is a cult hero now at Palace but I noticed he would bring in a lot more money if I sold him and Fornezzi would want half of his wages. Would Fornezzi be worth signing to get rid of the Palace legend?

I had him for Colchester in Championship, when I got to the Premiership he was deemed a decent signing for Premiership. So good Championship keeper and a good backup keeper for promoted clubs.

what is Eccentricity

Dictionary definition; In popular usage, eccentricity refers to unusual or odd behavior on the part of an individual. This behavior would typically be perceived as unusual or unnecessary, without being demonstrably maladaptive. Eccentricity is contrasted with "normal" behavior, the nearly universal means by which individuals in society solve given problems and pursue certain priorities in everyday life. People who consistently display benignly eccentric behavior are labeled as "eccentrics".

You know what they say, to play in goal you need to be crazy or at least slight gone in the head! There is very little perks to standing in goal for 90 mins and have people kick a ball at you as hard as they can, yet you still feel the compulsion to stop the ball from going into this 6x8 frame.
I play Goalkeeper myself and i couldn't explaine to you why i do it, only that it is strangely satisfying and rewarding.