Keith Ang

Reaction score
Hi, as per title. Not sure which would be a better midfielder. Will be playing em as a DLP support mainly but at times as a midfielder going forward to occupy the amc position, pick out passes and if possible arrival late in the box to finish off chances.

Thanks in advance

I would bet Saúl... when he is fully developed. At the beginning Koke is more complete but the potential of Saúl is vastly higher.

By the way, if you are playing a game with Atletico, keep in mind that MU will come and sign Koke for 60M € at the end of year 1. So renew him or look for a replacement.

I would bet Saúl... when he is fully developed. At the beginning Koke is more complete but the potential of Saúl is vastly higher.

By the way, if you are playing a game with Atletico, keep in mind that MU will come and sign Koke for 60M € at the end of year 1. So renew him or look for a replacement.

Thanks alphavien for the heads up. problem i have with saul is actually the aggression and ppm. koke his problem is the low flair. btw the actual pa, koke is higher than saul. but i do agree with u saul is more all rounded tho i prefer all my midfield to be at a certain aggression to ensure my team keep the pressure on at all times.

if im not wrong koke has a b.o clause which is more than 60, AI willing to part with koke at that price? oh im not playing AM btw.

Saul is a monster for assists in 2018 for PSG (AI) on my save

Saul is a monster for assists in 2018 for PSG (AI) on my save

Thanks Joe but I went with Koke. I need that aggression in midfielder but Saul is really all rounded I agree. Thanks again for your input

Saul is top class. I play him as Advanced Playmaker at MC position, he recorded 37 assists in last 3 seasons (currently in 2022).

Saul is top class. I play him as Advanced Playmaker at MC position, he recorded 37 assists in last 3 seasons (currently in 2022).

durnit
why didnt u write about this earlier LOL

I didn't see this thread earlier. You signed Koke?

I didn't see this thread earlier. You signed Koke?

aye i signed koke. playing him more of a dlp support atm. still needs time to get use to my tactic but its only like 3 to 4 games. so i cant make any conclusions yet

I believe he'll do well. Even though I prefer Saul, Koke looks very good too.

Try him as Box to Box in Central midfield if he is not doing so good at DLP.

View attachment 112623

sorry for the late update. but i dont play often. this is koke's first season with me. played him mostly as a dlp. took him sometime to get integrated but when he did he was a main stay in the team. stats are only half a season. last few matches played him as a more attacking minded cm. he boss the mid, supply the attackers and even scored a few goals himself. was right to go for him. :D