Save game cannot be loaded!!! :S

saalim

Reaction score
Any1 know how to load a save game that cannot be loaded plz help!!!!

Do a system restore back to a date when the save file worked.

Start > AppData > Roaming > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2011 > delete 'cache' and 'settings' folders and restart the game :)

Im gna try now hope it works MIKE

---------- Post added at 08:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

Thanks .. you saved my life it works lol

I'm having excatly the same problem, using 11.3 and downloaded via Steam?! I've tried the deleting cache and setting folders but doesn't seem to work still! How do I do a system restore?

James my last saved game and a few other hav started working again but one hasnt...

It's the same with me, there's just one that won't work.....it's the one I've been playing which is very annoying!!

myn is one dat i was playin be4 so nt too bothered if it wont work again but wud lyk it to be fixedddd

Im same as you James, had a great save with Liverpool on new patch. I deleted the folders but still didnt work.

Start > AppData > Roaming > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2011 > delete 'cache' and 'settings' folders and restart the game :)
That's all?
My longest save ever was lost because of this problem and this was all i had to do? :'(

Yeah I've got a great save with United, won the league and champions league final about to be played so I'm gonna be really annoyed if this doesn't sort itself out, maybe it's a problem with the new patch?!

Had something similar to this after putting a new facepack in. My saved game still showed in the FM11 folder, but within the game the 'load last game' was all of a sudden greyed out an even in the 'load game' on the main menu screen it wasn't there anymore. I had to go into the FM11 folder, pull the saved game out and drop it onto my desktop then uninstall the whole game. When I re-installed the game(with appropriate patch) I then dragged and dropped the saved game from the desktop back into the saved game folder and then it let me continue the game once again.

does nt work here goes 6 months of play for nothing.Never had this before looks a patch problem.

Certainly does look like a patch problem if a few of us all using the new patch are having the same issues!! Hope it's sorted soon as had a really good save going!

I deleted the Setting & Cache folder like other but it has not worked. Is there any other way?