Save game could not be loaded - All life ends

Eric Cavan

Reaction score
Hello dear Community!

This is a really emergency situation. I was in a hurry and should save my game quickly before going out. I did and when the game was saved I quickly shut my pc down using the power button. Once I tried to load it, I got a "Save game could not be loaded" message. I was already deep in the 2025-2026 season. Is there any solution or should I consult a psychologist to heal my wounds? I'm playing Football Manager 12 on Windows 7.

Thanks in advance!

Hello dear Community!

This is a really emergency situation. I was in a hurry and should save my game quickly before going out. I did and when the game was saved I quickly shut my pc down using the power button. Once I tried to load it, I got a "Save game could not be loaded" message. I was already deep in the 2025-2026 season. Is there any solution or should I consult a psychologist to heal my wounds? I'm playing Football Manager 12 on Windows 7.

Thanks in advance!

man this allways happens to people, im afraid theirs not much you can do. what i always tell people is to alwayss have a backup of your save e.g save game backup. so whenever you save and leave the game save twice in your original save and a backup one aswell. so if **** goes down in one save you always have another a backup.