Ryger09

Reaction score
Today, when I went to open my last saved game, a sign came up saying " save game could not be loaded". Does anyone know how I can get back into it because I'm managing Chelsea and I'm top of the league, won the Carling Cup, I'm in the CL final, and my next game is the FA Cup final. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

have you set the game to rolling save? if you have, just load one of the 3 games you have saved (you will lose a month or so though)

what OS are you running? if Win 7 you can right click the actual saved game, and revert back to an older date (far right tab) this will also lose a few weeks or so...

not sure why it wont load, games do become corrupt though :)

yea, I got Win 7 so i'll try that. Hopefully it works. Cheers!

---------- Post added at 02:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 PM ----------

Danm..it still won't work i'll just have to go back to my last auto-rolling which was in October( game time) :/

have you set the game to rolling save? if you have, just load one of the 3 games you have saved (you will lose a month or so though)

what OS are you running? if Win 7 you can right click the actual saved game, and revert back to an older date (far right tab) this will also lose a few weeks or so...

Noob here ! COuld someone explain what Auto-rolling is ? Even i had this same problem when i tried to open today ! Am not sure i have it on rolling - save ! Am on XP !
not sure why it wont load, games do become corrupt though :)[/QUOTE]

copy and paste the file what i did and loads fine now should be in ur game document

I'm getting a similar problem. I don't get a game couldnt load message. When I click load last game, the loading bar goes up about a 1/4 of the way then stops and it says Football Manager (not responding) This is on my main game save, at year 2035.

Any other of my challenge save files load fine with no not responding problems at all.