Status
Not open for further replies.

mjo23

Reaction score
As I have been having problems with FMRTE after donating loads of my hard earned money its still not saving when i edit, so I've lost the patience with it, I need an editor that gives you loads of cash as Im going to play a game just for fun instead of having all the serious stuff.

Does anyone know any good save game editors that I can play about with ?

Thanks

The donation is 80 pence...

After donating, did you actaully activate FMRTE using the code that you received?

The standard editor that comes with the game allows you to add lots of cash and a sugardaddy.

yes I have done it a few times and put in the code and its been succesful but when ive went to save it nothing has saved into the game :S what standard editor ? the pre-game editor ?

once you have made the donation how long can you edit for I heard its just a week ? maybe something to do with my game ****** updating all the time, I hope they do away with this steam as im having trouble running the game at my own house as there is no internet and it always comes up errors. Im having no luck at all lol

Hit the save button after each change, not when you have finished editing everything.

been doing that mate have been using fmrte for years, but the latest one doesnt seem to be saving say i edit transfer budget i will hit save, then edit something else hit save etc. but when i continue my game it hasnt changed, can you only edit one thing per donation or something ?

also no idea how to use mini fmrte can you edit money in that ?

No the donation is for life, so for fmrte 13 you won't need to donate again.

After editing, have you continued the game for a couple of days? Sometimes there is a bit of delay in changes taking effect.

ok i downloaded new version today and made another donation of 0.88p - 1 euro and it seems to be working fine, thanks for the help though, much appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.