Save game = end of streak!

Yorkshirelad

Aka Carl Taylor
Reaction score
Im sure people have the same problem or even expierenced it, If not then whats your opinon?

Now when i seem to be on a hot streak of winning 5+ games in a row and suddenly need to go out or take my son somewhere, i save and exit the game. But when i come back to it and reload it, it seems to knock my team off balance and they lose. Its happened more than once to me and im just wondering if anyone thinks the same or is it just bad luck?

Might just be a bit of bad luck there mate. Usually if i'm on a streak i'll just keep playing untill i get beat and then save the game so i can't really say i've been in the same position as you, but if this does happen when you save it then it would appear that the save button is cursed! (6)

Indeed. Ive learnt from it and i also only save after a loss haha!

I believe this is called a coincidence.

cant say ive noticed but i am going to try it now :D

probably just bad luck though mate

Im sure people have the same problem or even expierenced it, If not then whats your opinon?

Now when i seem to be on a hot streak of winning 5+ games in a row and suddenly need to go out or take my son somewhere, i save and exit the game. But when i come back to it and reload it, it seems to knock my team off balance and they lose. Its happened more than once to me and im just wondering if anyone thinks the same or is it just bad luck?

Ive Experienced this an awful lot, I just thought it was me doe :S

Its probably coincidence. Humans naturally want to blame something if things dont go our way. lol

Maybe its because i watched i robot last night my trust in all things none human is very low right now :)

seems to happen to me. Superstition ftw!

yeah i was winning 7-1, 5-1 etc and was unbeaten in 17 games...saved the game lost 3-2 tp anderlect...then 3-1 to spurs....cheating save button

Hasn't happened to me. I save when I cba'd with the game and I keep my hot streak :D

i used to think that was the case that when you save it effects your form but its completely rubbish, i often save and carry on in a similar run of form to before i saved - just coincidence isn't it, i mean who's to say your run wouldn't have ended the next game anyway?

yeah ive noticed it in all fm games,,,,i use it to my advantage when im losing i save and exit and load the game and the losses stop.