zizunola

Reaction score
I have always wondered and will want anyone who's willing to try it. when lets say i give someone my save game in maybe far into the game, will i still be the manager of the current club am managing.
For example, i have a save game which is in 2022 & am managing Man utd there. so lets say someone downloads my save game and loads it. will i still be the manager of MUFC in there?

2. If that is so, then does that mean people can play against my managerial or tactical prowess if they choose a different team other than manutd?

What i actually wanna achieve is i'll very much like to see how i'll fair as a manager in my save with another person either playing or holidaying consideration my attributes currently.

NB:
Apologies if there's a thread like this Admins.. just lead me there and close this then. am just curious.. Cheers :)

Yes and yes. You manager will still be human controlled, but they could choose to retire you, or make you go to Man City :p

Doesn't really matter if it's another person who loads it up. A save game is a save game, and anyone who loads it up will get exactly what you get when you load it up. If someone else were to load up your save game and holiday, it wouldn't be any different than you holidaying yourself: Anything can happen.

Doesn't really matter if it's another person who loads it up. A save game is a save game, and anyone who loads it up will get exactly what you get when you load it up. If someone else were to load up your save game and holiday, it wouldn't be any different than you holidaying yourself: Anything can happen.

thanks.. maybe there should be thread to see to see how people fair without having to manage their saves and also to see if they get sacked after so many years or not :)

thanks.. maybe there should be thread to see to see how people fair without having to manage their saves and also to see if they get sacked after so many years or not :)

If you go to the Challenges forum theres a thread there where I think its 3 people are taking 6 months (game time) each of a save-game.

If you go to the Challenges forum theres a thread there where I think its 3 people are taking 6 months (game time) each of a save-game.

could you give me a link to that thread.. kinda finding it cumbersome going through all the pages..