Save Kidderminster Harriers FC

joepane

Reaction score
Dear FM fans,

I'm sorry in advance if this is not allowed on the forum, but we at Kidderminster are currently going through serious financial trouble, which you may have seen on BBC Midlands Today.

The club recently announced that we were ordered to pay a £155,000 fine, or we must agree to a CVA. We are also facing a winding up order on the 23rd February of around £16,000 in order to avoid administration.

On the field, our players have not been paid in full since December, and our bucket collection on Saturday paid partially for the wages (around £2,300 was raised). But the staff at KHFC have done a terrific job keeping us in touch of the playoffs by staying consistent throughout the season on a limited wage budget.

We already have 5 points off for financial irregularities, and I was wondering if you could support a local club by donating as little as £1 to KHIST (Kidderminster Harriers Independant Supporters Trust) to help save this club.

Also, if you are local to Worcestershire and are free for a few hours on Saturday afternoon, we would really appreciate support at our match, of which some are saying could be one of our last.

Many thanks, KHFC ♥

Donation link: http://www.khist.org.uk

My full support goes with Kidderminster- We know what its like, down here in Plymouth we are also going through it. I hope you get through- Good Luck :wub:

I will donate to Kidderminster just as I have donated to Plymouth et al. I donate as if we were in this situation I would like other fans to help us out...... You get what you give as they say!

Good luck. Hope you pull through!!!

Last edited:
You've got my support, I know how bad financial problems can be, good luck!

You know you've already got my support, already donated £100 when i got paid in Jan and will keep giving as much as i can

Come on Kiddy, we need ya!

You know you've already got my support, already donated £100 when i got paid in Jan and will keep giving as much as i can

Come on Kiddy, we need ya!

If only all football fans were like you. great commitment :wub:

Donated on the VillaTalk forums. Hope you raise the money needed.

Thanks lads, any support you can give will be appreciated a lot.

---------- Post added at 02:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 AM ----------

Just been released on Harriers website:

The Board of Kidderminster Harriers Football Club is delighted to announce that there have been new developments at the Club.

A band of principled supporters have donated a substantial amount of money which has given the Club a reprieve from entering into the legal and financial process in the short term.

Furthermore, discussions are taking place with potential new investors. All parties have agreed to a strict confidentiality agreement whilst a short period of due diligence takes place. In addition, the Board are also extremely thankful to Mr. Barry Norgrove and Mr. Neil Savery, who have today given money to pay the outstanding wage bill for all staff.

The Board would like to thank KHIST and all those who are working tirelessly to raise funds for the Football Club and, once again thank the staff, players and supporters for their support through this difficult time.

Further details will be released as soon as possible here on the official club website.

ill be there on sat....will bring my local team with me as they got no match...(bridgnorth whites)...keep it goin lads...well done...

Kidde are if i have one my second team! My dad lives in hillgrove crescent 5 minute walk from the ground ;)

we go down when were not going down the Blues, will donate for sure, and will get down there when i can more often!

Kidde are if i have one my second team! My dad lives in hillgrove crescent 5 minute walk from the ground ;)

we go down when were not going down the Blues, will donate for sure, and will get down there when i can more often!

Are you sure? Look at his sig! :p

Are you sure? Look at his sig! :p

Im not doing it for his Vile *** :p

Im doing it for Harriers, they have been massively hard done by over recent history, being denied promotion due to ground specifications :S

Iv already stated that i would buy the harriers if i won the lottery ^^) as ridiculous and up in the clouds that sounds :$

Feel sorry for them, feel lucky that my team are financually sound, I'll donate when I can, glory glory

i love kidderminster i will be donating on friday when i get paid

Played at Kidderminster a few years ago, quite a nice place :) Whether it is a big or small club, you never want to see one fold. Hope they pull through.