radke13

Reaction score
Hot News

Rumours are surrounding Stanford Bridge about AvB being sacked. No one is sure whether this is true or not but Roman Abramovic has organised a press conference for tomorrow morning.

Press Conference

Reporter
"Good Morning Mr Abramovic is there any truth in the rumours about Andre getting sacked?"

Roman Abramovic
"I had a conversation with Andre three days ago, in the meeting we discussed many things including his job safety and we came to the decision that he cannot take the club any higher because of the fact he does not know the players or the English league well enough.... So yes I can confirm that Andre has been sacked"

Reporter
"Any ideas who the next manager will be?"

Roman Abramovic
"We have decided to take a big risk... we are going to start a search to find the biggest Chelsea fan in the world. This will be the man who knows the club the best a man who knows all about the players at the club. We are sending staff members one city in 12 different country. The winner will fly to Stanford Bridge to discuss his contract. The competition starts in a week... That will be all thank you."

The next morning in South Africa

I woke up feeling good in the morning i did what i would on any other morning I opened the newspaper and saw the headline I saw a report on Abramovic's press conference I had heard about AvBs sacking but not about the search for the new manager. I went crazy when i read that South Africa were one of the country’s chosen by Roman and my town Port Elizerbeth was the chosen city!! I am a Lifelong Chelsea fan and i know everything there is to know about the club!!

The competition started in one week so i did all the studying i could on the mighty blues... that week went by faster the any i can remember... It was in the nelson Mandela stadium. I arrived optimistically. But when I saw the Queue for the competition I though all hope was lost. When I finally made it to the front of the Queue a lady gave me a sheet with a lot of questions on it.

They asked questions about the clubs history, their youth players and about the premier league. The last question was the most important it was "What would you do to the Chelsea Fc squad if you won?"
I answered "I would make the squad younger by selling the older players and bringing in the best young players around. As well as listening to what the fans have to say because they are the reason the football club exist!!"

They said the winner would be announced the next week...

A week and a half later and no replied I though all hope was lost but then just 2 hours later my phone rang...

I answered expecting it to be one of my mates but it was far from a mate it was Roberto Di Matteo.
Roberto Di Matteo
"Is Richard Radke their?"

Me
"Yes I am speaking"

Roberto Di Matteo
"Well done mate you are the new manager of Chelsea!!!"
(I was speechless I didn’t know what to do.)
"Are you there?"

Me
"Yes"

Roberto Di Matteo
"When can you fly to London??"

Me
"Today, I will pack my stuff right now!!!"

Roberto Di Matteo
"I will organise a lift for you at the airport, Good luck mate"

And with that my dream had began

Last edited:
Transfer

The Bridge
The feeling only hit me when i was on the plane thinking to myself it hit me i was going to be managing my favourite team in the world!!! This was a dream come true.

I arrived at the airport and there was a man holding a sign with my name on it i went to him and he told me he would take me to Stanford Bridge. I went with him to Stanford Bridge. Once there I had to sit in a waiting room for an hour before Mr Abramovich arrived. He shook my hand and told me to come with him to his office. He told me to sit down and he went on about what he wanted from this season it was a very long meeting.

In short he wants a top three finish but most importantly he wants me to lower the average age of the squad he said that I have the freedom to do what I want with the squad.

Now that i knew what was expected of me I set out what I wanted to do in the transfer market. On my sale list was.
Sale List
Drogba(only one year left on his contract)
Malouda(I feel his time at the club is up)
Mikel(Don’t need him anymore)
Kalou(Not good enough)
Ramires(Doesn’t fit my style)

Player I want to bring in list:
Erikson(I need a good AM)
Marco Reus(Will add depth and youth on the wings)
Shaqiri(If you watched Man u vs. Basel you will know why)
Vrsaljko(good young RB)
Hummels(Depth in defence)
Lucas Moura(Brilliant)
Neymar(Brilliant)

Last edited:
Pre season Results
View attachment 209679

I was not pleased with the pre season results. But I was even less pleased when after the international break 3 or 4 players came back injured..
View attachment 209677

A good result considering injuries. Marco Reus was very impressive.

View attachment 209678

Managed to get all the players i wanted..

My top signings were:
Marco Reus
View attachment 209681
Xherdan Shaqiri
View attachment 209682
Christian Eriksen
View attachment 209680

These 3 players are going to be key. I did not have the biggest budget so i could not sign lucas moura, Gotze and hummels. But maybe in January!!

Looking good man. Btw what facepack and skin are you using?

Im using alot of differnt facepacks like 6 or 7 differnt ones and the skin is FMLovers skin Red Pro.. Thanks

International games are pssing me off Lukaku just got injured playing for belgium

great start mate good luck with signing moura as im in my 3rd season and still cant get him, im not paying 55million 4 him

great start mate good luck with signing moura as im in my 3rd season and still cant get him, im not paying 55million 4 him

The only player i would spend that amount on is Gotze. Have you tried to make him upset? I got him for 13 million once in January. Not sure if it was luck.

hey bud,

1) there is not much in depth story telling at all, barely none! try and think what is interesting that you can write about and get people interested in the story...

2) it is quite bland with regards to colours, layout, content and even the font you are using can be improved upon

3) grammar and the use of I etc is not up to standard either:

eg:
What a week from Africa to the Bridge in a week it must be a dream!!

repetition, redundancy! what a week, from... in a week, it must be a dream.

A good story takes time to put together and do updates, yours probably take 5 minutes at most! not much thought seems to be done before you post either.. try and come up with things during the day that will add value/depth to your story so people can connect to it at certain levels :)

I think you honestly need to read this!

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2012-stories/88002-story-help-advice-thread.html

you asked me to give advice :) please dont take it offensively, I am just giving you constructive feedback :)

good luck and have a good day!

hey bud,

1) there is not much in depth story telling at all, barely none! try and think what is interesting that you can write about and get people interested in the story...

2) it is quite bland with regards to colours, layout, content and even the font you are using can be improved upon

3) grammar and the use of I etc is not up to standard either:

eg:

repetition, redundancy! what a week, from... in a week, it must be a dream.

A good story takes time to put together and do updates, yours probably take 5 minutes at most! not much thought seems to be done before you post either.. try and come up with things during the day that will add value/depth to your story so people can connect to it at certain levels :)

I think you honestly need to read this!

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2012-stories/88002-story-help-advice-thread.html

you asked me to give advice :) please dont take it offensively, I am just giving you constructive feedback :)

good luck and have a good day!
Thanks i think that will help

September

Swansea vs. Chelsea

View attachment 209834
Journalist:

"What do you have to say about your two on form wide men Marco Reus and Juan Mata."

Richard Radke:
“I am ecstatic about their form and the two of them are the main reason that the football club are playing so well."

Journalist:
"What are you expecting from this match"

Richard Radke:
"Playing away from home is never easy but with the form we are in I am confident of getting all three points

Journalist:
"Who do you think will be key in your hunt for the premier league and who do you think will be your main competition?"

Richard Radke:

"A player who has impressed me but has not gotten the recognition he deserves is Oriol Romeu he has played so well in that anchor role, I expect Manchester United to put up a fight."

View attachment 209835

MOM: David Luiz

Swansea put up a hard fight after they conceded the first goal and kept in tight until the 80th minute.

Top performers:
Peter Cech: 8.4
Marco Reus: 8.1
Juan Mata: 8.0

Champions Cup
Chelsea vs Apoel
View attachment 209834

Journalist:
"So today is your first Champions Cup game as a manager what do you expect against Apoel will you be giving one or two youngsters a run?"

Richard Radke:
"No I will play my first team because you cannot underestimate any team in a competition like this."

Journalist:
"Can you lets us in on who is in you line up"

Richard Radke:
"I am not going to tell you my whole team but what I will tell you is that Torres will not be fit in time and Lukaku is still injured so Daniel Sturridge will start up front"

Journalist:
"Good Luck"

Richard Radke:
"Thank you"

View attachment 209843

MOM: Juan Mata

Mata Played through the middle and he worked wonders it was a very good result.

Top Performers:
Sime Vrsaljko: 8.1
Marco Reus: 7.8

Last edited:
Sorry for the double post first one is with the wrong spelling. Dont know how to remove it

Everton vs. Chelsea

This was a match I was looking forward too. Back at home my best friend is an Everton fan and they are my second team. They are a very good team David Moyes is one of my managing idols everything he does is world class. To do what he does with practically no transfer budget. This is going to be a very tough test Goodison Park can be a very hostile stadium and an uncomfortable place to play.

All the lads were motivated and excited for this match. The one main goal i gave them was to go without conceding. On the way out the tunnel the noise was intense. Today was the first day i had noticed all the annoying photographers standing their taking pictures it is blady annoying. The players had a day of training yesterday just to make sure that they are as fresh as they can be for this match.

Now that all the preparations and talking was over it is game time!!

Everton 0:1 Chelsea
View attachment 209964
MOM: Phil Jagielka

A Lampard pen was all we needed. I was happy with the clean sheet the lads did exactley what I wanted.

League Cup:
Chelsea 3 : 2
Blackpool AET
View attachment 209963
MOM: Oriol Romeu

Chelsea 1 : 1 Aston Villa
View attachment 209962
MOM: Charles N'Zogbia

Villareal 1 : 2 Chelsea
View attachment 209958
MOM:Borja Valero

In the end it was a good month We kept first place in the league but on the second of October it’s one of the biggest days of my life Arsenal at the Emirates it is going to be tough.

League Table

View attachment 209957

Champions cup group
View attachment 209982

October

This is one of the biggest months for Chelsea. Arsenal and Man united in one month if I lose those
two matches the title race could be over already. This is the biggest month of my life. The first game
of the month is Arsenal a bad result in this game would put the time under a lot of pressure.

Arsenal vs. Chelsea
Press Conference

Journalist:

"This should be your hardest match of your career so far what are you hoping to get from it?"

Richard Radke:
"I would love all three points but i would not complain if I only get 1."

Journalist:
"What do you have to say about Torres’s form or lack of?"

Richard Radke:
"Well, the team needs him playing well. When he doesn’t play like we know he can we are a different weaker team"

Journalist:
"Good Luck for the match"

Arsenal 1:1 Chelsea
View attachment 210164
MOM:petr Cech
It was a good result Lampard came to my rescue again.

Norwich 2 : 1 Chelsea

View attachment 210163
MOM: Christian Eriksen

Champions Cup

Lille 1 : 3 Chelsea

View attachment 210162

MOM:Marco Reus

It’s good to see Torres back in the goals he really makes the team tick.

Man United Vs. Chelsea

This is a massive match first against second if we lose here United will open a 4 point lead so it is a must win. Torres is back on form so it is a big boost for us having a striker that can put the ball in the net.

2 hours before the game I was looking through the match day programme in the program there was a list of everything Fergie had won, it went on and on, if I would just win one of those it would be a dream.

View attachment 210161

Chelsea 2 : 1 Man United

MOM: David Luiz

I was very pleased with this result it puts us top of the log.

League cup

Chelsea 3 : 0 Birmingham
View attachment 210160

MOM:
Xherdan Shaqiri

A good result it keeps us on track to win everything.

Chelsea 3 : 1 Stoke

View attachment 210159

MOM: Fernando Torres

That was a good end to a good month!!

League Table

View attachment 210157

Champions Cup Table

View attachment 210158

like it pal, keep it up! not many chelsea games going at the moment so this is refreshing..!