Ivibezz

Reaction score
I'm Arsenal, 10th in the league (finished 2nd last season), played 15, W 6, D 3, L 6..

My team should be competing for the league title...

View attachment 334963

Help.. any help.... :(

EDIT: No I'm not playing alaba at CM dont worry

Last edited:
I would think you have enough quality to not need so many players in the centre of the pitch.....your tactic is very strange...with not much cover at the back, or men up front...obviously I can't judge it without actually using it but that's what is seems like to me....if you sued it last year and got 2nd stick with it, maybe your players are gelling or you need to spend more time talking to themt o get up morale?

Your tactical familiarity seems low as if you haven't done any training in pre season on tactics only. If you've been chopping and changing tactics constantly throughout though, always keep one tactic the same no matter what form you're in, so your team is familiar with things on a backup tactic if your team seem disjointed.

Your tactical familiarity seems low as if you haven't done any training in pre season on tactics only. If you've been chopping and changing tactics constantly throughout though, always keep one tactic the same no matter what form you're in, so your team is familiar with things on a backup tactic if your team seem disjointed.

What formation would you recommend (Link to the tactic)

I've been chopping and changing, I used 442 strongman, 4321 and this one. IDK tho.. used this one for a few games

the tactic is the main reason u aint winning i would think.........try to implement a 4-2-3-1 with 2 Wingers and AD Playmaker as ur best players Isco, Kovacic and Cazorla are on the bench....have ur centre 2 as CM S and BWM D with A for the 4 attacking quartet...play fluid fast tempo attacking football...
hope this helps

Your tactic is a bit ****. Four players I can see out of their favored position. In my Arsenal save, the formation that works for me is.

GK
DR DC DC DL
DMC
CM CM
AMR AML
ST

DR and DL full back automatic.
CMR is my AP support.
CML is my DLP support.
AMR and AML are IF attack
ST is a poacher (Giroud is a phenomenal poacher!!!)

Giroud is the reason you'll win, he broke Henry's goalscoring real for me in the first season as a poacher.

For you I would reccomend

GK - Fatih Sirin
DR - De Sciglio
DL - Gibbs (but I would sign a new RB and move De sciglio over to this side)
DC - Koscielny
DC - Papadopoulos
DMC - Paul Pogba (as an Anchorman)
MCR - Jack Wilshere/Santi Cazorla (as Advanced Playmaker)
MCL - Benat (as DLP)
AMR - Theo Walcott (Inside Forward Attack)
AML - Lukas Podolski (Inside Forward Attack)
ST - Olivier Giroud (Poacher)

4-2-3-1 (With 1 of the '2' in a DM position, the other as a CM!

Put them as this:

FB-S
CD-D
CD-D
FB-S
DM-S/DLP-D
DLP-S/BBM-S
AP-S/Treq.
W-A
W-A
CF-A